Chapter 36: Prey and Predator.

(This chapter is longer than my patience, im so impatient like i want to leave u guys hanging for a week but im too excited to write and end up writing like two chapters)

-Flashback-
-Blake's POV-
"Wait so... You want Minikui to end up with the love interests?" I asked my boss, he let out a chuckle. "Yeah, wouldn't it be funny if the players get friendzoned?? Besides it's just a $2 simulator, they wouldn't lose anything. Let's just throw in some super secret ultra rare scene and it'd be fine." My boss replied.

"Well... Alright." I replied, I work as a game programmer at a small company, we had a project of making this Dating Simulator... Is it even a dating simulator when everyone ends up with Minikui??

I gave her basic characteristics, but what stood out was that she would never bully nor be enemies with the Player, It was Sara's job to do that. I didn't just also work on Minikui, I also worked on the player. I didn't really give them a specific characteristic as it was the player's job to mold their own personality.

"Blake! I created an easter egg in the game about everyone!" My coworker laughed, "You're gonna laugh at your backstory!" She added and giggled. "I even have a backstory??" I asked in disbelief while letting out a chuckle. "Don't be pissed once you find out though..." She replied. "Oh! By the way I saw a Daki figurine at the mall!" She added.

"Wait what?! Show me!" I jumped out of my seat and quickly ran up to her, she took out her phone and showed a picture of the figurine. "I will buy this and I will treasure it." I commented.

I never would've known that, that was the last day before getting - ·-· ·- -· ··· ·--· --- ·-· - · -··

-Flashback End-
-Meanwhile-

You panicked, you didn't know what to do. You only hugged Rui back, "I'm sorry Rui." you spoke out. His grip on you only tightens. He then looked up to you, "You're not planning leaving me right...?" he asks as he looked up to you with hopeful eyes, you only chuckled and pat his head, "Don't worry, I won't." you replied.

The bell soon rang, you sighed, looks like it was time for class. You slowly pushed Rui away, "I need to go to class Rui, I'll see-" you were cut off by him. "Okay, I'll join you." he simply replied, raised an eyebrow. "...It's school hours Rui, you can't come., besides don't you have school too?" You told him. He crossed his arms, "I thought you told me you won't leave me..." He pouted.

"I meant that I wouldn't fail to be there for you and support you Rui." you chuckled, "We should go Y/n." Rengoku suggested. You then dropped to Rui's level, "Look, I'll hang out with you on the weekends alright?" You suggested, he slowly nodded. You gave him a small smile and got up.

Both you and Rengoku were about to walk away until... "Is he your boyfriend?" Rui asks, Rengoku let out a chuckle, "Yes-" You cut him off. "Yesn't." you simply replied. He tilted his head in confusion. "Yesn't isn't a word." Rui commented, "Well, we aren't a couple. Yet." Rengoku let out a chuckle as he teased you, you only lightly slapped his arm.

He glared at Rengoku. "I don't approve." he bluntly spoke out, Rengoku only gave him his signature laugh and smile, unbothered. It only annoyed Rui more, you let out a sigh, "Geez, he's only joking Rui." you told him. "Or am I?" He teased you once more, you grumbled.

-Time Skip
-Muzan's POV-

I let out a grumble as I looked at my watch. The meeting took longer than expected... I wonder if Y/n is still there, waiting. It was after school hours too... I wonder if she had already headed home or not. I opened the door to my office, "Y/n I apo..." My voice trails off as I notice her peacefully sleeping.

I let out a chuckle, she might've waited too long and dozed off. I soon walked up to her, about to wake her up but something stopped me. "Izuku... I miss you..." She mumbled as small tears rolls down her cheek, I wiped them away.

I examined her, what could she be dreaming about? "No... Don't..." She whimpered, that was the last straw. I soon shook her, to wake her up from her nightmare. She flinched as she woke up, "S-Sir..!" She stuttered, "I'm sorry- I umm... Seem to have dozed off..." She scratches the back of her head.

"No, its alright Y/n. It is I who should apologize, I made you wait for some time." I replied, I soon gave her some questions she should answer. I glanced at her, I didn't know the strong and noisy Y/n would have such a fragile side... You're a very interesting and entertaining person Y/n. I want to see all of it, all your emotions.

"What were you dreaming about?" I asked, her eyes widen, "Uhm.. what??" She replied, taken a back.  "Well... As soon as I came here, you were mumbling things in your sleep, it seems like you were having a bad dream." I replied. 

"Umm... It was just about my brother, nothing serious." She replied, I raised an eyebrow, she's an only child based on her papers, and I know this well enough. How could she have a brother? "Oh! I meant my unborn brother." She added, unborn brother..? Pfft... Is she making an excuse?

I nodded and soon she continued answering. She's so different and its so fucking amusing to see what she has in store... Something changed in the cycle. I want to know more about you little lamb, I want to see more of you, your different reactions... Your side that other people don't get to see... I want to see it all. You've really piqued my interest...

But you're surrounded by so many... Oh little lamb, no need to worry. I'll take care of them.

-2nd Person POV-

You slid the door open, "Haahh... Finally... Finished..." You mumbled, your brain was on overdrive over how hard the problems he gave you. "It seems like you aren't improving." He says as he looks at your paper. He's lying. "Looks like we'll have to continue this for a long time." He added, you nodded and soon left. 'Fuck... I'm screwed...' You thought.

You were still shaken up by your nightmare... It was about your brother trying to get to you, but he couldn't, then suddenly you got dragged down somewhere and everything went pitch black, from there you woke up. Just how long were you going to stay in this game?? Would you be here forever?? Or would you only be here until the end of the game...?

While you were lost in your thoughts, He watched you as you left, he didn't want to admit it but.... The prideful predator fell for his oblivious prey.