Chapter 40: Ghost?

(i see that y'all werent happy about the cliffhanger on the last chapter... so here's a chapter)

It was... Sabito, your eyes widen as you notice that he only had pants and his top was exposed. "Don't scream, its me." He whispered, you slowly nodded your head. He soon removed his hand from your mouth. A dark shade of red soon appears on his cheeks out of embarrassment. 'This is so embarrassing...' he thought.

"What are you doing here?? Why are you half naked?? In the middle of the night too

"What are you doing here?? Why are you half naked?? In the middle of the night too... Wait, are you wet???" You asked, he soon slowly backs away from you, "Yeah... About that, I couldn't sleep so I thought of going to the hot springs for a while... But I forgot my yukata and my towel, I only had my pants so..." He replied, you let out a soft chuckle.

"Goodness, and to think I thought you were a ghost." you commented. His face then shows shock, "What?" you asked, "B-Behind you..." He stuttered as he slowly backs away from you, you shivered, "W-what's behind m-me...?" You stuttered, trembling. "Y/n... I want you to slowly come to me..." he added. "Sabito...? Is it a ghost!?" you asked.

"Y/N ITS COMING TO YOU!" He spoke out, you shrieked and quickly latched onto him, trembling. Your head was burried on his bare chest, you soon felt vibration as he chuckles. "I was only joking, there was nothing behind you." you let out an offended gasp and pushed him away. "Bit- I'm scared of ghosts this is no laughing matter!" you scoffed. He only laughed in response, you eyes soon trail on his abs. He notices where you were staring, a blush soon appeared on his cheeks.

"You should cover yourself u-" You were cut off by someone, "Who's there??" a familiar voice spoke out, "Ghosts?? Is it Demons?? If so then hey, its me, ya boi." the familiar voice added, soon a flashlight was pointed at you both. You squinted your eyes over how bright the light was, "Geez, you geezer stop pointing your flashlight I can't see!" you spoke out, "Y/n??" The unfamilliar voice spoke out as the light weren't pointed at you both anymore.

"What the fuck?? Blake??" Sabito raises an eyebrow, "You know him?" he asks, you nodded, "yeah he's our school janitor..." you replied, "Also he's my bestie." you whispered, Sabito nodded. Blake soon looked at you both with the most done-with-everything expression. "Y/n... I get it, you're horny-" You cut him off, "BLAKE SHUT UP THIS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING!" you whispered/shouted. "Y/n... I've lost count of how many men you have been alone with-" you cut him off.

"Blake I swear to the lord that we didn't do anything." you replied, "I didn't know they also took the janitors to this field trip." Sabito commented, "I'm a special person, VIP to be exact." Blake replied proudly, "Ew, if you're VIP, then... what the fuck is up with your pajamas?" you ask, "Now that you point it out, why is he wearing those santa hat thing?" Sabito ask. "You fucking brats, respect the drip okay??" He replied.

"No seriously... How are you here? I haven't seen you the whole day!" Blake rolls his eyes, "The teachers invited me to come, I was just late so I had to come here on my own." Blake replied. "Besides do you even know what the time it is right now?? Its in the middle of the night, go back to your rooms. I won't tell your teachers any of this." Blake added, both you and Sabito soon went back to your rooms.

-Time Skip-

You let out a deep sigh, Mitsuri and Shinobu were busy and you couldn't find the three best boi's... Why were you looking for them? Well you were planning on going to the town... And you didn't want to go alone. Everyone you run up to rejected your invitation, "Heart been broke so many times I don't know what to believe... I will never ever approach anyone ever aga- Is that Muichirou?? I'll ask if he wants to come with me!" You spoke out excitedly and quickly walked up to him. 

"Muichirou! Where are you going?" You asked, "To the town, I'm bored." he simply replied, your face brightens, "I'm bored, your bored, lets go together!" you suggested. He stared at you before slowly nodding his head. "Finally!!" You squeeled in joy, "Come on, lets walk down the hills and take a taxi to the town." you told him, both of you soon got down the hill to take a taxi. 

Both of you had arrived at the town, Muichirou looked around, "Why are there so many decorations?" He mumbled, but you heard it. "That's because there's a festival at the end of the week."you replied, your eyes soon caught a shooting game. You soon walked up to the booth while he followed in suit. "Hello there! Would you like to try? Just shoot three cans and you can win a box of donuts!" the worker spoke out. 

"Donuts?!" You spoke out in a serious tone as your gluttonous side gets unleashed. "How much for the bullets??" You added, "500 yen miss for 3." The worker replied, you nodded and handed him the money, he gave you the bullets and soon you got ready to hit the cans. First shot, it was a miss. Second shot, you hit one can. Third shot, you hit the can but then, the bullet bounced and hit the workers crotch. The worker quickly grunt in pain, "I- Holy shit! I'm so sorry!!" you spoke out, "I'll pay for the hospital bills!" you added.

"Damn, Double homicide." Muichirou commented. You turned to him and let out an offended scoff, "Bitch?" you replied.

-Time Skip- 

You let out a laugh, both you and Muichirou were walking back to the hot springs, both of you had a fun time playing the games and even watching a small play! "The character from that play literally said 'I'm gonna jump!' and all you replied to it was, 'Do a flip'." You wheezed, he shrugs. "His character doesn't deserve pity." he commented. Soon, both of you were infront of the hot springs. Muichirou was about to head inside but you stopped him. 

"Wait." You told him, he turns to you. "Thanks, I kind of just pleaded you to drag me along. I had a lot of fun today so thank you... Mu." You spoke out, his eyes widen abit, he felt like he heard that nickname before... "Oh! Sorry, do you not like that nickname?" you asked, "Call me whatever you like." he replied and soon walked away, you watch as he walk away. 

"Y/n." a female voice spoke out, you shrieked, "Oh my god! Mam Daki! You scared me!" you spoke out, "Oh. Anyways, I'll go to the hot springs, do you want to join me?" she asks, "Sure." you replied.

-Time Skip- 
-Your POV-

"..../n. Y/n.... Y/n..!" a familiar voice spoke out, "Move broccoli hair, thats not how you wake her up." another familiar voice spoke out. "Y/N!!!" the other familiar voice shouted. My eyes shot open, "Ah! Fuck! I'm up I'm up! I SWEAR TO GOD INOSUKE I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OU.... of..." I yelled, but as I realized who was infront of me, my voice trails off. "Who the fuck is Inosuke? Thats not my name dumbass!" There he was... The infamous blonde pomeranian... "Y/n, are you alright?" a voice asks, I turned to him to see... my older brother... the living and breathing broccoli. 

"Your scream popped her eardrums." another familiar voice commented, I turned to him to see... The handsome peppermint... Bakugou glared at Shouto, "Fuck you!" he spoke out while giving him his middle finger, "Y/n? Why do you look surprised?" Izuku asks, "I... I..." I stuttered. 

I was at lost for words... I'm... Back...?