Spin Off: Patroclus and Achilles.

-A small break, Just some... Wholesomeness(maybe idk)...-

*Ring Ring Rin*-

The alarm was cut off by Achilles who let out a groan as he turned it off. Patroclus on the other hand let out a yawn as he slowly sat up from their bed, "Bro... We gotta get ready for school..." Patroclus mumbled as he shook Achilles' sleeping body, to which he responded with a groan. Patroclus shrugged and slowly got out of bed. He started stretching to get his body ready for the day.

"Meow." he could hear the soft meows of their cat, he walked up to the door and opened it. "Oh hey, there lil' bro!" Patroclus grinned as he picked up their cat named 'Treadmill'. Patroclus named him, he soon started leaving kisses on Treadmill as he walked outside their bedroom and headed straight to the kitchen. The other two cats, Protein and Luke soon walked up to him. "Good morning." he greeted the two other cats.

Now, reader, you are probably wondering... Who the fuck gave these poor cats the names Protein and Treadmill? Well Patroclus did... His reason was that Protein was a chubby girl and Treadmill was a fast boy that liked to run around the apartment. Thankfully, Luke was named after Achilles, his reason for that name was because he had beautiful eyes and was such a sweet cat.

Before he cooked breakfast, he made sure to give the cats some food. Patroclus gently set Protein down on the floor. The three cats watched him as he got their food ready. Protein soon got impatient and walked up to Patroclus, her claws pressed against his calves as she tried to climb him. Letting out an endless amount of whini- meowing, basically telling him to hurry up. Patroclus only laughed, "You're gonna have to be patient Protein!" he commented.

As soon as he set the food bowls down, they rushed to eat. He watched them with a wide smile. "Oh! I should cook breakfast too for my bro." Patroclus mumbled as he soon got to cooking, what was he cooking? Pancakes. It was easy and delicious, perfect for the morning.

As he was cooking the pancakes, he couldn't help but take small bites of the already-cooked pancakes that were set aside on a plate. Every time this man cooks, he chops down on it without a single thought. But it's okay, let him cook, he knows what he's doing... Even if he eats it before it could arrive on the table...

After cooking the pancakes, he placed them on a plate and set it on the table, he also didn't forget to get the milk ready. "Should wake up my bro now since breakfast is ready." He commented. Patroclus headed inside their room again and shook Achilles' sleeping body. "Bro, wake up bro. Or else we'll be late! Ugh... Just the thought of getting scolded by Mr. Kibutsuji makes a shiver down my spine..." He added, the last sentence having a hint of fear. As soon as Achilles heard 'Mr. Kibutsuji' comes out of Patroclus' mouth, his eyes shot open.

"I SWEAR TO GOD WE WEREN'T LATE MR. KIBUTSUJ- Oh... You were just waking me up bro... Phew..." Achilles let out a sigh of relief. Just an utter of Muzan's name has their minds going into panic mode. Patroclus gave Achilles a kiss on the cheek, "Come on bro I cooked breakfast." Achilles grumbled and soon got out of bed.

Achilles soon sat down on the table while Patroclus followed, Achilles watched the cats eating before taking a bite of his pancake. Patroclus on the other hand was already scarfing down the pancakes. "Oh right! Bro, we need to look for Y/n!" Achilles spoke out, Patroclus had a confused look on his face, "Hat fore? (What for?)" he asked, he was speaking while his mouth was filled with pancakes. "For the adoption papers of our cats! We need it for their vaccination and shit bro remember?" he replied while Patroclus nodded.

"Vait, I hed zhe ishn't in schoul jhou vro? (Wait, I heard she isn't in school though bro?)" Patroclus commented, Achilles shrugged "Dunno if that's real bro, we'll just have to see for ourselves later bro." he replied. Patroclus only nodded. After breakfast, Achilles headed to the bathroom to shower while Patroclus washed the dishes.