Chapter 46: Bond.

(to all people who love blake, sorry, he loves daki, also from now on i will be mixing in more mature themes, i can only explain it in one word... HORNY. so yeah get ready)

-Blake's POV-
-Flashback-

I lived in a world full of heroes and villains, quirks exist in my world. You're probably wondering, what's my quirk? It's a secret, I won't tell you... For now.

I'm just a game developer working in a small company, I work on a dating simulator based on the anime 'Kimetsu No Yaiba'. I love Daki, I will lay my life for her, she is amazing- I mean she's my favorite character. Now, I'm on my way home to test the dating simulator.

"Damn couples... They're everywhere." I mumbled as I walked around the town, I was headed to my apartment. "Maybe I should test the game after this... Or...?" I mumbled, as I was lost in my thoughts, someone bumped into me.

"Oof! Sorry about that!" A female voice spoke out, "No worries." I simply replied, "Y/n!!" Another voice spoke out, I turned my head to see a man with blond hair and golden eyes, he reminds me of a bird... "Keigo! Ugh finally, I couldn't find you!" The girl, Y/n, said and soon walked up to him. I shrugged and soon continued heading towards my destination.

Soon, I was infront of my apartment building and got inside. I let out a yawn as I got the game ready and started to test the dating simulator. After some time, I soon read out a dialouge. "Guess what I'm wearing... That smile you gave me?? Who the hell made the dialogue?!" I complained as I cringed at the line, "Ugh, whatever, I'll just tell my boss that the dialogue needs more work... tomorrow. It's time for my beauty sleep." I mumbled as stretched my arms and soon quit the game and soon went to bed.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I hear my alarm clock beeping. I grumbled in annoyance and opened my eyes to turn the alarm clock off, "For fucks sake! I'm trying... to.. sle... What...?" My voice trails off as I notice that my surroundings were different. "What the hell...?" I mumbled.

-Flashback End-
-2nd Person POV-

"So... That's how you got transported...?" You asked, Blake nodded, "I think I came earlier than you... You said you got transported at the first day, I got transported a year before the game even started." He replied, "You've been stuck here for a year?!" you ask in disbelief, "Yeah... I haven't found a way to get out of this game... Yet." You let out a sigh, "Well... I think we'll go back if the game ends... The game ends during graduation when the player confesses but gets rejected..." you suggested.

"There's a possibility we can go back with that but... What if it doesn't end there?" he asks, "Then... we need to find a possible escape route..." you replied. "Maybe we-" Blake was cut off by his phone vibrating, he quickly dropped all of his stuff and looked at his phone, he lets out a wide smile as soon as he read a text. You raised at eyebrow, "What's got you all worked up??" You ask, "Well... My Queen needs me Y/n! I'm gonna have to dip, adios!" He replied and ran as fast as sonic to go to his destination.

As you watch him leave, you were left there, baffled. "Am I... Missing something...? What the fuck is going on?" You mumbled as you stood there.

(y/n be like: 🧍‍♀️)

-Time Skip-

You stretched your arms as you laid on your couch, your phone vibrated, you soon took a peek to what was happening.

-Four Horsemen of Stupidity-

WORLDSTAR420
i fucking hate science so much
we have another project
im pissed, 
y/nnnnn plz help me