Chapter 55: The hunt.

(y'all are gonna be in spain soon. without the s)

"Waahh~~ The beach looks beautiful!" Nezuko commented, "I can't wait to eat grilled food!" You commented, "Let's all have fun." Shinobu spoke out, 'Kyaa~ My friends are so awesome and admirable... I can't wait to make fun memories with them, I love them so much.' Mitsuri thought as she let out a wide smile. "By the way, when did maam Daki say she'll come??" Nezuko asks. 

"Around 3 pm." Shinobu replied, "Oh! So in just an hour..." Nezuko commented. "Come on guys! We should go look for a place to set our territory." You spoke out, "We should set it near the food stalls!!" You added, "All you think about is food huh Y/n." Shinobu chuckles, "I hope they have shaved ice cream." Mitsuri commented. "I'll buy you some Mitsuri." you told her, she gave you a shy smile. 

The four of you soon set up your place, "Mitsuri, lets go play on the ocean!" Nezuko spoke out excitedly, Mitsuri nodded and soon followed Nezuko ocean. "Y/n, did you put sunscreen on yet?" Shinobu asks, you shook your head, "I haven't put some on my face yet." you replied. "Come here, I'll put some on your face." she told you. You nodded and got closer to her, she soon applied the sunscreen on your face. 

You let out a giggle, "Thanks Shinobu." you thanked her. "No problem." She replied and gave you a smile. Without a thought, you quickly attacked the food stand that had takoyaki. You rubbed your hands together as you stared at the takoyaki, you licked your lips. "I'm going to ravage you takoyaki." you were about to take a bite but then a voice stops you. "Y/n?" a familiar deep voice spoke out, you turned around to see Kokushibo. 

You raised an eyebrow, "Sir..??" you spoke out, confused. You then looked at his drip- His outfit. He had red shorts that say 'Guard' on the side, he also wore a red jacket that wasn't zippered revealing his abs. "I volunteered as a life guard for the whole summer break." he told you. "Oh~" you replied as you took a bite of your takoyaki. He then examined your outfit, you wore a (Fav color) two piece that had an off shoulder top, it was a cute two piece. 

"Miss umm... You haven't paid for that yet..." The vendor commented, flustered. "Oh! Sorry! I was so hungry I didn't notice." you replied, "I'll pay for it." Kokushibo spoke out, you raised an eyebrow and slowly turned to him. He then took his wallet out and paid for it, "Well... Thanks sir." you thanked him as you shoved another takoyaki onto your mouth, he nods in response. "Go have fun and don't make any trouble, today is the end of the summer break... You have classes tomorrow." he told you. You gave him a salut, "Yether! (Yessir)" you spoke out with your mouth full, he let out a small chuckle. 

You gave him a cheeky smile and soon left, "How entertaining..." Kokushibo commented. 

-Time Skip- 

"Shinobu, do you want some??" You ask as you showed her your grilled squid. "Sure." she replied as she took a bite, the two of you shared the grilled squid. You two watch Mitsuri and Nezuko play around on the ocean, "I wonder when maam Daki will come..." You pouted as you stared at the sky, the sky had a mixed color of yellow and orange, the sun was setting. The ocean was glistenning, it was beautiful and breath taking but you felt sad on the inside as Daki wasn't here. 

"Perhaps she's very busy. We can all go out again Y/n." She reassured you, you pout. "But we only had a free time... on the last day of summer break." you replied. Shinobu let out a giggle, "There's no need to be upset, we can all meet up again." she told you and pat your head. "You really are like a child Y/n." she added, you grumbled. "No! I'm a young independent woman!" you insisted. 

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie." she says as she gives you a smile, you only pouted. "I don't accept this disrespect!" You spoke out and you stood up, "I'll be back, I'll go join Nezuko and Mitsuri." you added as you quickly sprinted to the ocean. "Mitsuri!! Nezuko!!" You shouted, "Senpai!!" Nezuko shrieked, "Y/N NO-" Mitsuri was cut off as you jumped on the ocean and landed on them. You let out a giggle as the three of you soon got up, "That was fun!" you spoke out.