Chapter 47: Under the Stars.

(warning!!: explicit content I REPEAT, EXPLICIT CONTENT!! THIS IS UR FIGHT OR FLIGHT MOMENT BECAUSE THERE WILL BE MORE MATURE CONTENT ON FUTURE CHAPS, lmao goodluck with the horny)

"Haa... Ugh..." Giyuu grunted, his head full of you and only you. Your underwear wrapped around his cock as he touched himself. His obsession for you started to grow, he told himself he would only watch you from afar but he broke his boundaries. He wanted more, more of your attention, more of your everything.

With what he was doing, deep down... He felt guilty. Guilty for doing something like this, but the only thing he felt right now was that he yearns for you... He wanted to know everything about you, but what he wanted to know more was how kissing your soft lips felt like, "Y-Y/n...!" He moaned out as his hot semen came out of his cock.

His mind was blank for a moment until he realized that he had completely stained your underwear. He flinches, "I did it again... Looks like I need to put this on the laundry again..." He commented.

He was so obsessed with you... But you didn't think of him as much of a threat. You thought of him as sweet, kind and caring with how much he spoils you with food and always tried to help you. He was always over the moon when you touch him and what made him happier now was that he would meet you at school. "Y/n... I can't wait to see you again..." he mumbled.

-Meanwhile-

You were singing some cristian friendly songs as you got out of your bathroom only wearing a towel. "What a time to be alive, Living in the future, blinging on my hotline. I wanna touch on you, You see me in my room, Wish you were here right now, All of the things I'd do, I wanna get freaky on camera, I love when we get freaky on camera!" you sang as you shaked your booty a little.

You soon headed to your bedroom and opened your drawer that containe your underwear. You raised an eyebrow, "That's weird... Why is one of them missing? Maybe they fell and went under my sofa or I forgot them on the basket..." You mumbled, you soon took out your uniform to wear. You were about to remove your towel but you felt a shiver down your spine.

There it was... That feeling of being watched... The feeling that someone is anticipating to see your naked body. You quickly covered all of the windows and took all of your clothes to wear it inside the bathroom. You hated wearing clothes on the bathroom because of the shower steam that makes it hot inside and makes you sweat, but something told you that you should do it.

What you didn't know was that it was Tanjirou all along who was secretly taking pictures of you, trying to get a better view... Trying to know more about you and your body... He couldn't get enough of you. "Smart girl... It looks like I need to change my plans..." He mumbled as he put away his camera.

-Time Skip-

"Hah... Well it's time to suffer again..." you mumbled as you got inside your school. As you were changing your shoes, you heard some whispering. "Didn't she steal from Minikui?" a student mumbled, "The audacity to even come here like nothing happened, disgusting." another student mumbled. "She didn't even apologize to Minikui." a student whispered, "I hope she trips and falls flat on her face. After what she did to Minikui, she's such a bitch." That sentence was your last straw.

You turned to them, "If you've got something to say, say it to my face instead of being a coward. I also didn't steal from your two faced rat." you crossed your arms. That got them to shut up and scatter. You rolled your eyes, "Y/n." a familiar voice spoke out, you raised an eyebrow and turned to see Giyuu.

He looked around to get a better look at the people you told off, he heard what you told them and was planning to... "Oh hey Giyuu!" you spoke out, his attention went to you. "How does it feel to be back?" he asks, "Mmm... Doesn't feel like anything." you replied, he only let out a chuckle you soon started to speak but his eyes laid on your lips as he quickly got distracted.