Chapter 65: Motive?

(oh no... y/n has a big growing yandere harem... hope they dont kidnap her for their own desires or something)

You raise an eyebrow as you rummage through your locker. "Where is it..." you mumbled as your bra was missing. The two girls next to you soon noticed your struggle, "Is something wrong?" the girl next to you, who asked her friend if her boobs were getting bigger, asks. "Umm... I just can't find my extra bra..." you replied. She then looks at you chest, "What's your size?" she asks. "*Insert your chest size*." you replied, "Oh! Aimi, you have the same chest size as hers." the girl who you assumed was named Melanie, commented.

"You can borrow mine." Aimi says as he hands you her extra bra, you raise an eyebrow, "Umm... Are you sure?? Do you have an extra one??" you ask. 'My reputation is literally that I'm a slut... So... It's weird that someone is helping me other than my friends...' you thought. "Yeah, now worries, I always bring 2 extra bras, just in case." she replied. "Well... Umm thank you." you thanked her as you took the bra, "Why are you helping me by the way? I mean... My reputation isn't really the best..." you asked.

"Well, the people who believe those rumours are mostly Minikui's friends or companions." Aimi replied, "Which is like, 95% of the school. But sis, there are like 5% of us who are neutral." Melanie added. "Huh... Thanks..." you thanked them. The two of them nodded in response, your heart felt warm as you found out that not 100% of the school hates you. "By the way, whoever harrasses you again, you should report them to sir Muzan." Aimi suggested, "Oh yeah! Remember that guy you fought? Jeff? Sir Muzan punished him so hard he still isn't attending school. He must be so embarrassed and ashamed, as he should." Melanie giggled.

'I wonder what punishment Sir Muzan did to Jeff...' you thought. The bell soon rang, saying that it was time for the next class. You quickly finished up and locked your locker.

-Time Skip-

You looked around the market, you were buying food and other needs again. "Hmm... Should I buy a tub of ice cream and binge watch some shitty drama shows?" you mumbled as you stared at the entrance of a convenience store. While you were focused on staring at the entrance of the convenience store, you didn't notice a man with black slightly curly hair and piercing crimson eyes, we're watching you, like an ambush predator waiting for a moment to attack.

Was he stalking you? No, it was merely a coincidence... Well that's what Muzan tells himself. It's not like he waited outside your apartment at a safe distance and followed you here to create a scenario to make sure you'd be with him today or something... You're overthinking, reader.

While you stood there, deciding whether to buy ice cream or not. Muzan was going to take this as an opportunity, but his eyes widened as he quickly stopped his tracks. 'Why... Why the hell is he here?' he thought as he glared at the figure approaching you. "Meow..." a voice spoke out, you raised an eyebrow and looked around to see a cat. "Huh? Aren't you the cat from school??" you commented as you dropped to its level and examined him.

"Demon Killer Nine Thousand, there you are..." A deep voice spoke out, you looked up to see a man with long black hair with a hint of burgundy, you noticed that the ends of his hair was colored red, you also noticed some sort of birthmark on his forehead. You then felt his maroon eyes gaze at you, "Oh! Is he your cat...?" you ask. He nods in response, "Come here Demon Killer Nine Thousand." he spoke out, the cat purred and went to his owner. 'Hmm... Sus. He looks kinda familiar...' you thought as you examined him.

'Oh my god is he...' you thought as you mouth slowly open in disbelief, "Yoriichi...?" you spoke out, you let out a gasp as you noticed that you said his name out loud. He raises an eyebrow, "How do you know my name?" he asks, "Oh! Well uhh... That cat is famous at my school and uhh... I asked people who the owner is and they replied that it was some guy named Yoriichi..." you replied as you let out an awkward laugh 'I didn't know Yoriichi was even in the game..!' you thought. "Oh..." he replied, you then realized something, the cat's name.