Chapter 28: Friend.

(so i measured my height... 3 years ago I was 4'11, now im still 4'11 wtf i have the height of a fucking child, this chapter is taller than me so buckle up(ಥ﹏ಥ)

"Tanjirou? What are you doing here?" You spoke out. Tanjirou let out a small chuckle, "My mother baked a cake, so I just wanted to give some to you." He replied, You looked at the sky, it was already night.

He soon hands you the cake, "You could've given it to me tomorrow, Its cold ou-" You were cut off by Genya who was about to head inside the apartment next door. "...Are you two a couple?" He asked, "No." You simply replied while Tanjirou stared at him.

"...Well I should get going now." Tanjirou spoke out, you nodded, "Alright, be careful." You gave him a small smile. As Tanjirou was walking away, he thought of something. '...I guess I'll have to try it again next time.'.

-Time Skip-

"You know, sometimes I sit down and think, if humans can feel butterfly in their stomachs, can butterflies also feel humans in their stomach?" You asked, today you were at school, just hanging out with Blake as he sweeps the floor, class also hasn't started yet.

"Y/n, for fucks sake, just let me do my job and not ask questions that'll make me use my 3 brain cells." Blake spoke out, "Besides, aren't you friends with those three boys? Why don't you bother them instead?" He added, you pouted.

"Ugh... They're busy with their projects, we only get to hang out after school." You replied, "Besides, you're my bestie now, you're stuck with me." You added, he rolled his eyes. He didn't want to admit it but he somehow liked your company, you were like a little annoying sister he never had.

Soon, the bell started ringing, you groaned. "Fuck..." You cursed. Blake snickers, "Enjoy a long boring lesson kid." You glared at him, and soon you left. As soon as you left, he lit up a ciggarette. Lets just say that he picked up a hobby of not smoking when your arround.

-Time Skip-

You let out a small yawn, first period just finished and you planned on strolling around the school out of boredness, the three best bois were busy so you had no one to talk to, and you couldn't always annoy Blake, you had no other choice but to hang out with yourself.

You let out a gaso as you witness Genya giving a stray cat some cat food. 'Wow... I didn't know the little gremlin had it in him...' You thought as you watched them. But you soon noticed that the cat looked like the cat that was stuck in a tree, the one you helped.

Soon Genya noticed your presence, "Who's there?" he spoke out, you flinched and slowly showed yourself. "Oh, Its you." he says as he glares at you. You soon walked up to him, "What? are you gonna tell me something about Sanemi? To forgive him or talk to him or any other bullshit?" He added.

You rolled your eyes, "Get off your high horse, I only want to talk to this cat, besides I wouldn't force you to do something you wouldn't want to." You spoke out. He rolled his eyes, 'Its Sanemi's job to talk to you... I can't do anything besides give you two a little push.' You thought.

"Besides, I didn't know you had a soft spot for cats..." You commented, he quickly glared at you, "Tell anyone and your dead." He threathened. You rolled your eyes, 'Wow, they really are siblings.' You thought.

You were about to pet the cat but it hissed at you, you let out an offended gasp, "Did... You just hiss at me?" You spoke out in disbelief. You soon got up and got into a T-Pose. Genya looked at you with judging eyes, "What the fuck are you doing?" he asks. "Asserting my Dominance." You replied.

(cat: you look fucking stupid, besides i helped you get with tanjirou, so silence mortal)

Genya looked at you with a 'She's fucking crazy' expression. The cat only stared at you, unbothered. "Fuck... Its not working..." You mumbled and soon just sighed in defeat. "Are you still fucking sane?" Genya asks, "Yes but-" You were cut off by the bell, Genya soon got up, he started to walk away but you grabbed his wrist. 

"Wait, Umm... After school lets meet up, its for the Science Project." You told him, he just stares at you before pulling his hand away. "Hey! You should come meet me alright!" You yelled out as you watched him walk away. 

-Time Skip-

"And... After this I believe you need to visit the Yarichin Club? Huh... I wonder how this got approved... Anyway they said they needed something." You told Rengoku. He lets out a sigh, "Alright... By the way thank you for helping me and guiding me with the schedule today." Rengoku thanked you. 

"There's no need to thank me, besides, I'm the Vice President, Its also my duty to help you." You reassured him, he gave you a small smile. As both of you were headed to the club, Rengoku suddenly staggered. Your eyes widen and you dropped everything you had and held him to support him. 

"I apologize, anyway we need to go-" You cut him off, "Hold on there buckaroo, what you need right now is rest. Come on I'll lead you to the Nurse's office." You told him. "No, Y/n, I need to take care of-" You cut him off again, "Speak another word, and I'll drag you to the nurse's office myself." You threathened, he lets out a chuckle. "How will you drag me there? I'm twice as heavy as you." He asks. 

"Rengoku, never question my abilities, I'm strong enough to beat you up with a spoon." You threathened again, he lets out a laugh as he lets you lead him to the Nurse's office. He didn't find your threats scary, he found it hilarious and cute. Soon, both of you arrived at the Nurse's office. 

He soon sat on the bed, "By the way..." You spoke out, he turned to you. "I'll take care half of your works, so theres no need to stress so much, its taking a toll on your body." You told him, he was about to open his mouth to reject that but you stopped him, "I don't take no or rejection Rengoku, your health comes first." He was a little surprised by your actions. 

"...Alright Y/n." He replied in defeat, you gave him a smile. "Also, you shouldn't take all these responsibilities all to yourself! I'm right here Rengoku! I'm the vice president, I'm practically your partner in this." You scolded him, he only stares at you, in disbelief that he was getting scolded. 

You let out a deep sigh, You soon got closer to him, you placed your palm on his forehead and got closer to his face. "Good, it doesn't seem like you have a fever." You commented, "You should rest Rengoku." You added and soon left.

 He sat there, taken a back by your actions, a blush soon appears on his cheeks. "That took me by surprise..." He mumbled, "When will my heart calm down..? Am I really... Falling for her?" He added. 

-Your POV-

I grumbled as I stared at the schedule, walking around the halls and not paying attention to my road. Soon, I tripped, I let out a yelp. I hissed in pain as I soon got up, I heard giggles and laughter behind me, I turned to them, quickly trying to get up to beat the fuck out of-

I was cut off as I heard a female voice, "Hey! Stop it! Do you think thats funny?!" She yelled out as she walked up to me, the students soon ran away. "Hey, Are you alright?" She spoke out and held out her hand, I looked to see who it was. 

My eyes widen, it was Sara, the one who tormented the player in the game.