Chapter 45: Infiltration.

(lmao goodluck with tanjuwu)

Tanjirou walks inside your apartment, he looks around your apartment, memorizing every corner and interior... Tanjirou soon placed the Red velvet cake on your dining table. "Tanjirou-" You were cut off by him suddenly hugging you. "I'm sorry we found you late... You must've been so scared... I'm sorry I didn't look for you sooner, and now you got injuries..." He whispered, his voice sounded guilty and sad. "Even red velvet cake can't make up for my sins..." he added.

"There's no need to apologize and feel guilty Tanjirou, 2 days have passed

"There's no need to apologize and feel guilty Tanjirou, 2 days have passed... Besides I only have a few wounds here and there and they're not critical." you reassured him, but he only hugged you tighter. "Come on, I want to eat the cake you've brought me." you giggled, he slowly let you go.

You soon opened the box and got a knife. You cut it into pieces, "Would you like one Tanjirou?" you ask, he gives you a small smile. "No worries Y/n. You can have it all." he replied, you nodded. You soon placed the cake on your dining table, you sat down while Tanjirou sat infront of you. You took a bite of the cake, it was sweet but... it had a horrible after taste.

"Does it taste good?" He asks, "Y-Yeah..." you stuttered, 'Fuck... I don't wanna be rude...' you thought. "Great." he gave you a small smile, as you took more bites, you... felt sleepy. You let out a yawn, "Oh sorry, before you came here I was feeling a little sleepy." you replied. He let out a chuckle, "Don't worry Y/n, you're still healing from your injuries so you need a lot of rest." he replied. You stretched your arms, "Yeah, your right." You trust him so much that you don't even notice a thing.

You soon stood up, "Well I guess it's... time... to...." your voice trails off as your eyes felt heavy and soon, you were asleep. Thankfully, before you could hit the ground, he catched you. "Don't worry about a thing Y/n... Just rest." he whispered. He soon carries you and heads to your bedroom. He gently places you on your bed, he then stares at your sleeping face.

He adores you so much... He loves your voice, he loves your beautiful eyes, he loves your soft lips, he loves your scar/birthmark, he loves your laugh, he loves your smile... and most importantly, he loves your scent. He gently grabs your hand and places a kiss on it, "I'll take care of you Y/n." he mumbled.