Chapter 22: Oh shit.

(I did this chap while homework was stressing me out. Valentine Chocolates are temporary, but this chap is eternal, I also have a bonus waiting for you at the bottom so...)

-2nd Person POV-

Today was the weekends and you were tasked with buying the supplies for the poster. You let out a small sigh, it was very awkward since Sabito is here next to you. "Soo.... Are you buying supplies for your classroom?" You asked, "Sabito nodded. "Yeah, we would do a haunted house." He replied.

"Oh..." You replied and soon it was awkward again. "Lets go?" he asks, you nodded. Both of you walked inside the mall. Soon a notification pops up on his phone, his eyes widen, "How could I forget..." He mumbled. You raised an eyebrow, "What is it?" He turned to you. "Is it fine if I also buy a dress? It's a gift for Makomo's brithday." He replied.

You nodded, "Yeah, that's fine." He then looked at you from top to bottom. "Can you be my model?" He suddenly spoke out, "Your- What?!" You asked in disbelief. "You look like you have the same size as Makomo so..." He added, "Oh uh... S-Sure..?" You stuttered, he gaves you a small smile. "But we should buy the supplies for the festival first." You added, he nodded.

-Time Skip-

"Rengoku said that we would meet at his hou-" You were cut off by Minikui. Both you and Sabito were about to go to a clothing store, both of you were talking well, until Miniki showed up. 'Dear Game Gods please give me patience not to snap at this bitch.' You thought. "Sabito!" She shouted and started waving her hands, she was running up to the both of you witha cup of iced coffee on her hand.

"What are you guys doing-" She was cut off as she tripped and her iced coffee all went to you. You let out a small yelp, Sabito quickly took of his jacket and gave it to you, not giving a single fuck that Minikui just tripped. You hear her gasp, "Oh my god~ I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" She says, you looked at her, and you could've sworn you saw her smirk.

"Its. Fine." You replied, trying to keep your patience. "You should change Y/n." Sabito suggested. You refused, Minikui wanted alone time with Sabito, theres no way in hell you're giving it to her. "Don't worry about it, lets just go." You spoke out, you could easily tell she was satisfied. 'I hope you choke on your own spit.' You thought.

Minikui quickly clinged to Sabito, "I never thought I'd see you here? What are you guys doing here? You could've invited me." She pouted, "We're not close, and its also none of your business." Sabito replied as he slowly pushes her away. "Come on! Don't be so cold!" Minikui added.

"Minikui can you stop? He's not interested, both of us are tired from walking around all day in the mall. It was nice meeting you here but we have to go." You told her, you grabbed Sabito's arm and started walking away from her. "Thanks, She makes me uncomfortable." He whispered in your ear.

Meanwhile, Minikui wasn't taking it so lightly. She clenched her fists. 'Why is it always her?! Why wont HE look at ME?! I'm the MAIN CHARACTER of this story.' She thought. 'Y/n... I guess rumours aren't enough to drag you down...'

-Time Skip-

Both of you had finished buying all of the supplies, now, Sabito is giving you a few dresses to try. You let out a small sigh, you lost count of how much dresses you had tried on, the only thing you wanted was to go home and sleep.

You opened the curtains, revealing you in a cute dress, "This dress is actually pretty cute, I think she'd like it." You commented, "Hmm... Then I'll buy that dress. Oh right, here's the last dress you'll try." He says and hands you a crimson red dress, it looked a little tight and there was a zipper in the back. It was a simple and formal dress. 'Finally, its the last one! I can go home now!' You thought.