Chapter 6:Cheer up.

-Your POV-
Ugh fuck my life!! What if I made more progress?!! No I must be imagining things... I've been avoiding it all this time! I'm sure its just nothing... Ugh. I need sleep!! What time is it anyways??

I looked at my phone,
7:47 PM,
Its still early but oh well,time to sleep!!
I quickly shut my eyes.

-Time Skip-
Today was the day we were going to perform.
I'll admit I am nervous... Zenitsu and I put a lot of effort in this so we don't get our asses kicked by Muzan.

God we're already at the back stage. I soon turned to Zenitsu.
"Zenitsu are you- YOUR SO PALE!" I shouted in surprise. He was so nervous and was mumbling to himself.
"I accept my fate and punishment if I fail one note." Zenitsu says while sighing. He looked like he had 50 years of his life cut off.

"What? You won't miss anything! Besides,we practiced a lot of time and you didn't miss a thing." I reassured him.
"How can you be so sure?? What if my hands were trembling so hard I accidentally miss or click the wrong note?!" I soon walked closer to him.
"Oh god and what if they throw tomatoes at us??? What if I got us expelled because of how shitty my piano skills are??? I can't do this Y/n I think we should-"
I cut him off by placing both my hands on his cheeks and turned his face onto me.

"We won't get expelled,we won't get tomatoes thrown at us and last but not the least You can do this,we can do this! We've practiced so hard we can't let it go to waste! Besides I was there when you were playing the piano when we practiced it I know your skills aren't shit. We can do this Zenitsu." I comforted him and held both his cold hands.

Wow his hands are ice cold... He's so nervous...
I tried to warm his hands and couldn't help but notice the huge blush on his face. Am I seeing things or is he sick?

"And our next contestants,An inseperable duo! Y/n and Zenitsu!" The host says,loud cheering and claps soon flooded the school gym.

"Lets go?" I asked while still hold both his hands,
He quickly nodded before replying."Y-Y-Yeah!!" He stuttered.
I chuckled and soon both of us got on stage.

-Time Skip-
"Tanjirou! Inosuke! Zenitsu!" I shouted over the crowd. As soon as our performance finished,it was lunch time. We were gonna meet up as soon as we finished buying our food... But fuck I don't know where they are.

Ugh... Too many people. I'm getting lost in the crowd. I should go to the abandoned stairs! Maybe I could spot them since it is a high place...

I soon headed to the abandoned stairs.
As I was walking up the stairs,I could hear soft cries. Oh shit is it a ghost??? Should I go up???
But the game didn't mention a ghost... FUCK IT IMMA INVESTIGATE AND REGRET THAT LATER!

Haha I hate my shitty life decisions.

The sound was getting closer and closer... Revealing... Senjuro... He quickly gasped and wiped away his tears as soon as he saw me.
"S-Sorry was I loud..??" He asked,
"No... Uhmm.. you alright?" I asked,

"Umm.. yeah..." He replies,
"Anyways what are you doing here? Its lunch shouldn't you be buying food?" I asked again,
"Oh... Something happened don't worry.. besides uhmm... I'm not hungry."

Oh shit... I remember now! In the game it was said that he was bullied,but as soon as he became vice President,the bullying stopped since his brother found out. The game didn't reveal who bullied him though...

Whoever is bullying him,they are aBOUT TO CATCH THESE FUCKING HANDS-
My thoughts were cut off by his stomach rumbling. He quickly turned away and blushed in embarrassment.

I chuckled,"Here you can have this." I gave him my coke and burger.
"N-No its alright...." He says while his face becomes a darker shade of red.
"I insist." I replied while giving a smile,

He slowly took it,"Thank you But what about you?"
"Its fine,I'm not that hungry besides I'm sure my friends would share some of their food,Oh! That reminds me do you want to-" I was cut off by his phone ringing.

He looked at the caller and quickly got up.
"I'm sorry but I have to go,Uhmm.. thank you so much for the food!" He smiles at me before leaving.

I watched him as he go,soon a familiar voice shouts at me.
"Y/n!! Get over here I'm already hungry!!" Inosuke shouted,I looked down at him.
"All right all right!!" I shouted back.