Chapter 38: Blood.

Damn... I just updated again... anywho this is longer than the anime episodes that feel like 5 minutes

"I feel like shit." You spoke out, Today was the day of the science fair, "Sucks to be you, not only are your looks shit, you also feel like shit." Sanemi commented, "I- Bit- FUCK YOU!! Square up whore!!" You yelled and was about to jump at him. "Y/n, stop trying to murder him and help me get the materials ready." Genya spoke out, you turned to him, "Oh shit right..." you then turned to Sanemi again.

"You're on thin ice young man. THIN. FUCKING. ICE." You told him, "Geez... Why is she extra aggressive today?" Sanemi mumbled, Both Genya and Sanemi glanced at each other before parting ways, "Where did you place our stuff?" you asked Genya. "I already got everything in the gym, all we need to do now is to set up our booth." he replied. You nodded, both of you soon started to head to the gym for your booth. 

You looked around the gym, different duos had different and amazing things to show, your eye twitched as your eyes land on Minikui's booth, "Is that a fucking volcano? A basic volcano?" You commented and rolled your eyes. "She's not gonna win." you added and crossed your arms. 

You soon walked up to Genya and started getting the materials for a water rocket, in the end the two of you chose a water rocket, nothing too basic and too fancy. You were about to fix the water rocket but then you felt a sudden urge to pee! "Genya... I'll be back, I just need to go to the washroom." you told him, before he could reply you quickly sprinted to the washroom.

 You walked up to a stall and pushed down you shorts and underwear, you shrieked in pain, agony, and suffering. It was... Red! Blood! "No! This can't be! It's two days early...!" you cried out, "Fuck... I have an extra underwear at my bag... I also don't have pads or tampons! Fuck!" you cursed. Then, you heard the door open. 

"Hmm... I should fix my hair..."  a familiar voice spoke out, you quickly knew who it was. "Mitsuri!" you spoke out, she screamed, "H-Hello Hanako the ghost! I-I'm not interested in your temptation! I will not give in!" she stuttered, "I have pancakes." you simply spoke out, "Oh really? Wow! Can I have some?" she replied cheerfully. You giggled, "Wait... You sound familiar... Y/n..? Oh my god! Is Y/n your victim?!" She shrieked. "I'm going to call the ghost buste-" you cut her off. 

"Calm down Mitsuri, its me, I'm inside the stall on the left. Umm... I have a request." You spoke out, "E-Eh?! Me?? Well... Sure I'd help you Y/n!" she replied, "Thank you so much Mitsuri!" you spoke out, "Can you umm... Hand me my bag? I got my period early..." you added, "No worries Y/n! I'll be back!" She spoke out and quickly got outside the washroom and headed to the classrooms to get your back. 

You let out a sigh and waited. After a few minutes, she came back, you opened your stall a little and grabbed the bag from her. "I also placed some baby wipes there!" she commented, you quickly fixed yourself up and got out of the stall. You washed your hands and dried them, you quickly turned to Mitsuri and held both of her hands. "Mitsuri, you have no idea how much you had helped me! I promise I will buy you pancakes!" you told her as her face turns to a shade of red. 

"Oh shit! Genya! I'll see you later Mitsuri!" you told her and ran off. 'Kyaa!! Y/n is so cool and pretty! I also love her confidence when it came to justice or getting things done!' Mitsuri thought with a big smile. 

(Move original obanai, I love mitsuri more than you 😼)

-Time Skip- 

"You want some bread with butter?" You asked Genya as you started to put butter on your bread using a butter knife. Both of you had just finished presenting your water rocket and the voting of the students to see who'd win was still being counted on who had the most votes. "Where did you even...?" He asks in disbelief, "Sometimes in life, when you are battling a raging sea while looking at a refrigerator for a dog, you can always find a way to take a test for sleeping." You replied. 

He rolled his eyes, it wasn't even worth asking you. You laughed at his reaction, you then hand him bread with butter, he stares at it before taking your offer. "...Thanks." he mumbled, "Alright, everyone can I get your attention?" Akaza spoke out, all of the students turned to him. "Alright... The result of the winners..." he opened the paper, with the winners written on it,, his eyes widen as he hesitated to say it. "Congrats... To... Minikui and Felicia..." he added, your eyes widen. 

"My daddy told me to make sure I finish school and have a degree... Well I'll finally have one. A second degree murder." You commented while taking out your butter knife, Genya only laughed, but quickly stopped himself as soon as he realized he laught because of you. "Someone here could literally invent time travel... Time fucking travel! Or solve world hunger! And they'd still suck up to that bitch!" you added. "This is rigged." Genya commented, he didn't really care about winning, science wasn't his forte anyway. "Wow... This day is really starting to turn to shit." you commented. 

-Time Skip- 

You stretched your arms, you stayed in school to take care of the flowers. "Hello my beautiful lilies!" you spoke out with a smile and grabbed a watering can and started to water them, you hummed as you watered them. But then, something rustled, you flinched and turned to see who it was, it revealed Giyuu. "Oh your still here?" he asks, "Yeah, I stay at school to water the flowers from time to time." you replied. "Oh... let me help you." he suggested, you nodded and gave him the watering can. 

"Yeah, that... Oh over there too!" you told him as you guided him, soon, the two of you finished watering the flowers. "Hah.. Finally finished..." you mumbled, then out of nowhere you hissed in pain. 'Damn you cramps!' You thought, "Are you alright??" He asks, "Besides the fact that my uterus is destroying my insides to make room for a new egg, pain and agony. But yeah, I feel great." you replied, "Is there anyway I can help you?" he asks. 

"Don't worry, I'll go home soon and take care of the pain..." you reassured him. He stared at you before rummaging his pockets for something. "Here." he hands you a piece of candy, you gasp in delight, "Thank you so much Giyuu!" you hugged him, he froze, his body was stiff as he wasn't used to this. 

"Oh! Sorry! I'm just very grateful for finally having something sweet after such a bad day!" you told him, he slowly nodded his head, he was secretly happy. 

-Time Skip-

Today was the day... Of the field trip. Every story has to have a beach summer arc for fanservice purposes and this was the games summer arc the hot springs. "I'm so excited! I can relax in the hot springs!" you spoke out, cheerfully. "I can finally distance myself from Giyuu." Shinobu commented, "I can't wait to go have a sleepover with everyone!" Mitsuri commented. You were with the girls, everyone was grouped into there own section while the student council members were with the faculty. "Alright everyone, there's a seating arrangement." Muzan pointed out. 

"You can see it on your papers." He added, you then looked at your paper, You were next to Kokushibo... "Oh! We're seatmates Shinobu!" Mitsuri pointed out, "Oh really?" she asked and checked her paper. You bit your lower lip in nervousness. Of all people why a teacher?? It would be so awkward! Either way, it was going to be a great week! Well... Atleast you thought it was.