Halloween Special! Monster AU!

(this has no connection to the story whatsoever, let me tell you... it so hard to cram 14 love interests and a clingy child in one chapter... This kind of a break from all the wild shit im going to put on the next chap, also this is going to be fast paced and sooo random)

-8580 words

You sat on the chair, conversing with your friends. "I'm quite nervous... This is my first time going to a club..." Mitsuri, one of Cupid's disciples, spoke out. "Let's just try to have fun." Shinobu, one of Psyche's disciples, commented. "How about you Y/n? Are you nervous?" Shinobu asks as she and Mitsuri turn to you. "Hmmm.... Well besides feeling fear that I might get killed or possibly worse, I'm doing alright." you replied. You were a human, a witch at that, and being a human meant being at around the lowest of the food chain.

"I kind of get it, Humans are rare to find in public, they are umm... No offense, weak and kind of like prey... Other creatures would surely be interested in you in various ways." Mitsuri replied. "No offense taken." you chuckled, as you knew that humans weren't exactly strong beings. You looked around the club, flashing neon lights blinded your eyes. Different creatures dancing, getting drunk, and kissing while you and your friends sat on the corner.

You then stood up, "You know what! Let's go to the dance floor and dance like there's no tomorrow! We can't sit on the corner like creeps!" you spoke out with confidence. "So, let's shake our asses on the dance floor and forget our dying careers!" you added. Mitsuri looked at you with admiration while Shinobu gave you a proud smile. "Y/n for president!" Shinobu spoke out, "Y/n for president!!" Mitsuri shouted and let out a giggle. The three of you soon walked up to the dance floor.

The three of you soon hit the dance floor, dancing like there was no tomorrow. After some time, you got so lost into dancing and with the huge crowd, it was easy for you to get lost. As you felt that something was off, you looked around to see if your friends were anywhere. To your horror, they were nowhere to be found. "MITSURI?? SHINOBU??" You yelled out but to no avail, the loud music was making it impossible for you to be heard. You then felt a hand touch you shoulder. You flinched and turned around to see a male with maroon colored eyes, and black hair with burgundy tips. The scar on his forehead also wasn't hard to miss.

"Oh! Sorry I startled you." he spoke out, "What??" you ask, not being able to hear him over the music. "I said, sorry I startled you!!" he repeated. 'Yeah... I cannot hear this man...' you thought. "Let's go there!" you shouted, "The bar!!" you added. He nodded his head, as he heard you. The two of you soon headed to the bar. As soon as the two of you arrived at the bar, you took a good look at him, his skin was pale and it seemed like he had fangs. 'Oh shit. A vampire.' you thought.

The man stared at you, puzzled. You raised an eyebrow. "Is there something wrong?" you ask, "Well... You... How do I say this.... Smell weird?" he spoke out. Your eyes widen, 'Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Is it wearing off?! I disguised myself to hide my human scent... Even if I'm a witch, I'm weak without my magic. You know what, Y/n calm down...' you thought and panicked. "Oh? Well I do get that a lot... I'm a witch so..." you spoke out. "Then that explains quite a lot." he gave you a smile. Witches were considered to have a mixed and weird scent.

You soon tried to look for your phone, your heart dropped as soon as you felt it wasn't there. "Shit... Did it get stolen??" you mumbled. "One of Hermes's apprentices must've stolen your phone." he commented, "Fucking..." you cursed. "Well... My name is Tanjirou. I'm a vampire, in case you didn't notice." he chuckles. "Oh! Well my name is Y/n." you replied. The two of you soon shook hands, and you noticed his eyes slightly widen. "You... You're-" He was cut off by a sudden explosion, everyone screamed but calmed down when they realized that it was all because of a creature with explosive powers. "Sorry guys!" The creature apologized. Soon, everyone went back to what they were doing.