Chapter 53: Duck.

(this chap is longer than my school break, enjoy. lmao goodluck with the-)

-Flashback-

"Y/n." Someone knocked on your door. You only curled up in your bed sheets, 'That's probably Izuku...' you thought. "You haven't ate in days... I'm worried for you." he added, there was silence before he spoke up. "I don't believe what they say Y/n. I'm here for you alright?" he spoke out. Soon, you heard his footsteps leave. 

Tears roll down your cheek as you hugged your pillow tighter, "That was all I have... My passion... Why do they have to take it away from me..?" you sniffled. "Why do people... Believe that when there's no proof..?" you added as more tears roll down your cheek.

People were waiting for you to mess up, to eat you up until you had no confidence left. 

-Flashback End-

Your eyes flutter open, you let out a groan. "Wow I feel like shit..." you spoke out. 

"Of all memories to remember, it had to be that..." You let out a small sigh as you slowly got up from your bed. Your phone soon rang, you furrowed your eyebrows and grabbed your phone to take a look at who was calling you. It was Inosuke, you raised an eyebrow, he never calls you early in the morning because that boar is too lazy to get up early in the morning, which is why he is always late at school. You soon picked up the call.

"...Hello..?" you spoke out, still half asleep. "Y/n!! Where are you right now?" he replied, you hissed in pain over how loud he was. "Quiet down... I just woke up..." you let out a yawn. "Oh, sorry." he replied. "By the way I'm picking you up." he added. "What?" you replied in disbelief, "I'm picking you up, get ready." he repeated. "Wha- You always go to school late! What's with the sudden-" you were cut off as he hung up. 

You let out a groan, "Well... What the fuck is he up to now..?" you mumbled as you couldn't understand as to why Inosuke planned to go with you to school all of the sudden. You went quiet for a moment before heading to your bathroom to shower. As soon as you finished your shower, you soon wore your uniform. "Ugh... I still wanna sleep..." you mumbled. Your doorbell soon rang. 

"Y/n! I'm gonna break down your door!" Inosuke shouted, "DON'T DO IT YOU BOAR!! I'M COMING JUST WAIT!!" You yelled as you walked up to your door. You opened the door, her was about to say something but you shoved your bag into his face, "Y/- What the fuck-" he was cut off as he took your back pack. "My back pack is now your responsibility." you spoke out. 

He let out a small chuckle, "Alright." he replied, the two of you soon started heading to school. "What got you all worked up in the morning anyway? You never go to school early." you asked, he turned his head away from you. "I just... Felt like doing so." he replied, "Hmm... Sus." you spoke out. The two of you were walking peacefully until... 

Someone whistled to your direction, "Who the fuck..." you mumbled as you looked around. "Ugh its them again..." you commented, Inosuke looked at the direction you were looking at. The group of boys who harassed you last time, they did a fuckboy lip bite. "Ahaha, when is it my turn to have you Y/n??" one of them chirped, you rolled your eyes. 

Before you could even do anything, you felt an arm wrap around your waist. It was Inosuke, he pulls you closer to him. He then gave the boys a death glare which made them back away quickly. You let out a small sigh, "Thanks..." you spoke out. "No worries... Beside, if anything like that happens again, you should tell me alright? Trust me." he replied. 

"It's fine, I'll just report it to the Principal or something. I can handle it." you reassured him, "...Are you sure?" he asks, "Yeah. So, there's no need to do anything fancy." you told him. He stared at you before going back to his thoughts.