Chapter 54: Night Walk.

(WARNING!! GORE!! cant believe im writing this while in ol class HAHAHAHA)

"Oh hey guys." You spoke up, The three of them looked at each other before slowly approaching you. Tsukishima soon slowly distanced himself to watch the drama unfold from afar, "Are you feeling alright??" Sanemi and Tanjirou asked in sync. Sanemi glares at Tanjirou, "Don't you have sword practice?" Sanemi asks, Tanjirou didn't reply. "Sanemi, I'm sure I gave you a task. So why are you here?" Kyojuro asks.

Sanemi was about to reply but you spoke up first, "Can you guys please not argue, you guys are giving me a headache..." You commented. "Sorry Y/n." Tanjirou replied as he look at you with soft eyes, Sanemi let out a tch. "First things first, I feel fine besides a small headache. I'll go to the doctor after this." you replied, "I'll accompany you Y/n." Kyojuro suggested, you shook your head. "I already have someone to accompany me." you reassured them.

"You mean the janitor?" Sanemi asks as he stares at Blake. 'Why him?' the three of them thought. "I think it'd be better for me to take you there Y/n." Tanjirou spoke up, you raised an eyebrow. "No, I'll do it, I'm her neighbour, I can take her home quicker." Sanemi chirped in. "Both of you have things to do, besides she's my vice president." Kyojuro intervened.

"My?" Tanjirou and Sanemi repeated. "Alright kids, There's no need to fight, I'll take her." Blake spoke out as he crosses his arms. "Yep, my dad's gonna take me there." You confirmed, "Dad?" Blake looks at you with a confused face, "Blake, you are literally like my dad." you told him, he rolls his eyes. "Whatever, can you get up?" he asks, you nodded. You soon got out of the bed.

"Call me Y/n alright?" Tanjirou spoke out, "I will." you replied. "Y/n, don't come home late." Sanemi says as he crosses his arms. You nodded in response. "Y/n." Kyojuro spoke out before hugging you, you were a little suprised. Tanjirou and Sanemi quietly glared at Kyojuro, but Kyojuro didn't care. He had authority, he was the president. They can bark all they want. Kyojuro was soon suprised as you were forcefully pulled away by Blake. "No funny business." Blake stared at Kyojuro, he only let out a dry laugh. Soon, the two of you left.

'I'll dispose of him if he becomes a threat.' The three of them thought.

-Time Skip-

You looked at the time on your phone, it was 3:07 am. "Huh... I hope no crazy stuff happens." you mumbled. You were outside since you couldn't sleep, there were barely any people, a few cars were passing by but the city lights were mesmerizing. You were at a park, you were sitting on a bench, trying to relax as you couldn't sleep. The doctor recommended for you to sleep but no, your brain says no.

"3 am reminds me of those clickbait videos... i mEt ReD suSsY baKa frOm AmonGUs! hE tweRKed inFronT oF mE anD maDE mE WAtcH boKU No pIcO!" you spoke out as you tried to immitate those titles, you let out a small laugh. You soon notice a tall figure from afar, you squint your eyes to focus on the figure as it looked familiar... A shiver went down your spine as the dark figure had long hair and was tall and had some sort of creature next to it.

Your body froze in fear, "H-Hasshaku...?" you spoke out in disbelief. You thoughts and assumptions were cut off as light was shined at your face, you closed your eyes over how bright the light was, "Y/n?" a familiar voice spoke out. The light was now no longer blinding you. You looked to see Kokushibo. "Sir??" you replied in disbelief. "What are you doing here? It's late. It's dangerous out here." He replied.

"Oh umm... Sorry sir, I just couldn't sleep So uhh..." you replied, He lets out a deep sigh. "Don't turn this into a hobby, its dangerous out here. There's a serial killer on the loose too. Come on, I'll take you home." he demanded. "Wait sir... Umm... I don't wanna go home yet." you told him. He raises an eyebrow, "And why is that?" he asks. 'I don't feel safe at my home... It feels like someone is watching me sometimes...' You thought. "Umm... It just doesn't... Feel like a home..?" you replied. He stared at you before sighing and sitting next to you.