Chapter 9:Name.

‼️PLS READ‼️
Hi,I'm adding more love interests,if you have anyone in mind, don't be shy and comment down who you want. Thats all Thank you💜.

-Giyuu's POV-
I guess I'll just leave it for now,she did do a lot while I just sat in the corner... So I understand she'd be tired,now that I think about it,she did to a lot of crazy things...

-Flashback-
Its been three hours since we've been stuck here. There was no sign of the janitor,or anyone.

I sat in the corner of the room, silently watching her shouting,making noise so people could find us.
She then sighs, "Fuck it." She spoke out,
My eyes widen abit, anticipating on what she's gonna next,
She then inhaled deeply and backed away from the door,after that she ran straight to the door and kicked it. The door didn't budge an inch,
"FUCK!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DOOR MADE OF?!? TITANIUM?!? NOKIA?! GOD I COULD'VE SWORN THIS SHIT WORKED IN MOVIES!! UGH MY FOOT!!" She screamed in agony as she lays down the floor in pain.

I slightly chuckled at her statement,
I guess I better help her.

I got up and walked up to her,"Can you get up?" I asked while holding out my hand.
"Y-yeah... My foot just hurts but I'll manage... Uhh sorry I yelled out something so embarassing." She says while blushing lightly.
"Its fine." I replied,
"I guess we have nothing to do but wait huh..?"
I nodded,
"I'm sure someone will find us." I reassured her.

-Flashback End-

I found it a little bit funny. Hmm... I wonder what time it is, I couldn't grab my phone since I didn't want to disturb her sleep. I guess I better sleep too...

-Time Skip-
-2nd Person POV-
The janitor humms as he strolls around the school, As soon as he got infront of the door of the storage room,he unlocked it,and to his surprise,there were two students there.

"What are you kids doing here?" The janitor asks,
Your eyes slowly open,you see the Janitor staring at you both confused.
Giyuu soon woke up too,"Ugh... My neck..." He mumbles.

'Oh my god... Were... FREE FROM THIS PRISON KUMBAYAH!! MY LORD!!!' You thought,you soon grabbed both Giyuu's hands and looked at him,
"WERE FINALLY FREE FROM THIS HELL HOLE!!" You told him cheerfully,he was a bit taken a back by your energy.

You soon noticed you grabbed both his hands,you quicky let both of them go.
"Oh uhmm... I'm sorry... Uh.. for grabbing your hands..." You apologized,your voice getting quiter and quiter by each word. "....Its fine..." He replied.
'Wait really? Well I didn't expect that... Hmm... If I did that in the real game I would instantly get a game over in his route... Oh well.' You thought.

Giyuu soon got up,he extended his hand to you,waiting for you to grab it.
You held it,he helped get you up. "Thank you." You replied,
"Tsk tsk... Teenagers these days. Even doing it in school. Now look where it got you both." The janitor says and shakes his head in dissapoinment.

Both of you blush,"What the hell are you talking about?! We didn't do anything!!" You spoke out.
The janitor rolls his eyes. "Whatever,just go to your teacher Muzan."

-Time Skip-
"Both of you stayed up here late at night huh?" Muzan asks,both of you nodded,"Hmm... You can attend your classes tomorrow. It is the schools fault for not supervising the building enough."

"But..." He looks at you,"You have to stay at school for some time tomorrow."
"M-me..?" You asked,"Yes,as your supervisor,I must make sure you wont miss a lesson on math."
"But what about him??" You pointed at Giyuu,
"His supervisor can decide on what he'll do. Both of you are dismissed." He says,

And with that,both of you left the room,
"This sucks... I'm basically a dumb bitch at math!! My brain can't handle too much math in one day..." You complained,
Giyuu stares at you before commenting,"I could teach you if you'd like."
'Woah... Is this the secret study scene?!? The one where the game gods curse the player to trip on air and fall on top of Giyuu and accidentally kiss?!? Hell nah! I ain't getting friendzoned today!!' You thought.

"Uh... No thanks... I'll manage. Anyways I feel horrible,Soo... Imma just go home first. Bye!!" You spoke out and started running away from him.
"Ah! Wait... I didn't catch your name..." Giyuu mumbles.