Chapter 3:Partners.

"Get home safely!" You told Tanjirou as you waved your hand goodbye.
"You too Y/n,and thank you for treating my wound." He smiles and also waves goodbye.
Both of you soon part ways.

As soon as you got home,you sighed as you meet an empty apartment. The player didn't really have any whereabouts or family.

"Ugh... First day and I already miss my cute older brother... Even if he breaks his bones all the time that I have to take care of him...."
You mumbled as you quickly jumped to your bed.
"It just feels so empty..." You added,
You soon got lost in your own thoughts,you were trying hard to process this.
'Maybe if I finish the game then... I can go back...' you thought.
(Can you guess the anime character from another anime that I'm talking about?)

-Time Skip-
"Hey Tanjirou!" You greeted him as you place your bag beside you and sit next to him.
"O-oh! Hi Y/n." He smiles, a hint of blush spreading around his cheeks.

'Is he blushing...? Nah I'm just seeing things.' You thought,
"Good morning everyone." Muzan says as he enters the room.

All of you got up,"Good morning teacher Muzan!"
"All of you may sit down now." He says with a small smile.
"Now,our lesson is all about Trigonometric Functions." He added as he turns to the board and started writing.

"Oh god I'm terrible at math..." You mumbled,
"Can anyone tell me the name of this side?" Muzan asked and looked around,
A few held up their hands but you only looked away praying to god he doesn't choose you. He soon smirks.

"Y/n,can you tell the answer?"
'Fuck. My. Life. I already forgot everythung I learned in math!!' You thought.
You soon got up,
"Uhmm.. Its called...." Your voice trails off and soon you look down to your desk. Tanjirou slides a book to your desk with the word,
"Hypotenuse." You mumbled,
"The answer is Hypotenuse." You looked at Muzan in the eye.

"That is correct. Good job." With that,he continued discussing.
You quickly sat down.
"Thank you." You smiled at him,
"Its nothing don't worry." He smiled back.

-Time Skip-
"Zenitsu?? You've been called too?" You asked him,as you walked towards him.
"Yeah, oh god he probably noticed that I just copy from my seatmate..." He mumbled the last sentence.
"Wait what?!?" You asked and started to burst out laughing.
"Only a little bit okay! A little bit!!" He added,
"Oh please you already know sir Muzan. Nothing escapes his eyes." You giggled,

"Yeah yeah what ever... I don't do it often anyways." Zenitsu replied.
"Come on,we can have this conversation later. Lets see why he called us."
Zenitsu nodded,you opened the door.

"Oh,both of you are here. Thats good,come here and sit down." Muzan says.
Both of you followed what he said.
"There's an event next week that was planned by the student councils for the birthday of the Principal." He added,
"Now there's one particular event that we still didn't have players in,the couples pageant." He continued.
"Okay..." You replied,
"And what about this?" You added.
"I want you guys to play as couples there,you're our players. True couples aren't allowed so I can't really find anyone other than you two." He smiled,

'WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT?! CAN'T FIND ANYONE?! THERE'S LIKE A HUNDRED OF FIRST YEARS!'You thought,
(A/n:
You, Tanjirou, Zenitsu,and Inosuke are first years,just in different sections.)

"Wait...WE GOTTA ACT LIKE A COUPLE?!" Zenitsu says,all fired up.
"Oh god don't tell me your actually enjoying this!!" You told Zenitsu.
"Yes,but it you guys also need a talent to showcase, Individually." Muzan says.
"Talents? Count me out I don't have any." Zenitsu sighs,
"Same." You replied,
"I'm afraid I can't let you both go,Your the only ones I can count on." Muzan says with a scary smile.
"I can trust you both to do this right??" He added.
"I guess we have no choice..." You mumbled.

EDIT:
My dumbass actually skipped a chapter in the title and it took me a month to fucking realize. I am so sorry.