Chapter 93: Kiss You.

(hey besties, this contains NONCON KISSING and SEXUAL ASSAULT AT THE END buckle up besties, its gonna be a very dark and rocky road from here on out.)

Akaza let out a shaky breath as thick ropes of cum spurt out of his cock, "Haaa... I got some on my stomach..." he groaned as he stared at the mess he had just made. He grabbed a tissue and started to wipe the semen off of his abs. He knew it was messed up, he knew that you'd dislike him if you ever found out... But he couldn't help it... Besides, you won't have to find out. All of that pent-up lust and yearning for your oh-so-sweet touch... Akaza felt guilty but... It just felt so good.

"What the hell am I even doing...?" Akaza knew that it was wrong... That you'd run away as soon as you found out about the thoughts he has of you... He's aware he's a pedophile... He knows he's aware... But that still doesn't stop him from being so in love...! And being so obsessed... With you... Oh, you Y/n... You were someone who he wanted to protect... You were oblivious and so easy to control... And he's frustrated that you'd get yourself in too deep with the others. He vowed to himself he wouldn't do this, touch himself at the thought of YOU... But... He can't help but want... More.

-Meanwhile-

Kokushibo and Yoriichi stared at each other, "...Michikatsu..." Yoriichi mumbled, Kokushibo's eye twitched at the sight of his brother. "You..." his eyes glanced at you who had a tear-stained cheek. "What the hell did you do?" Kokushibo glared at him, "Ah... No, when I came here Y/n is already-" Yoriichi was cut off by his brother. "How do you even know her?" he added, "We frequently run into each other... Michikatsu... I haven't seen you in a-" Yoriichi was cut off by Kokushibo. "Y/n, how are you feeling?" he asked as he brushed past his brother.

"O-Oh I... I'm fine." you sniffled as you wiped away your tears. "I just watched one of those sad commercials!" you lied as easily as you breathe. He stared at you before saying anything, Kokushibo opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by Yoriichi. "Are you working as a teacher now?" he asked, "That's none of your business." Kokushibo cut him off. "I- Uh... I think we let you I-" the two of them turned to you, your mind was a mess... And your mouth wasn't spewing out words properly. "I-I'm sorry I'm just uhh..." you fake yawned, "So tired... How about you two... Leave...?" you spoke out in a slightly persuasive tone. "Sure/Alright." the two of them said in unison. The two of them looked at each other for a second, "You can always call or text me Y/n." Yoriichi informed you, to which you nodded. "I'll be right outside." Kokushibo commented, you watched as the two of them left.

You focused on their footsteps walking away, as soon as you couldn't hear them, you rushed to grab your crutches. You walked towards the door and locked it, you hurried towards the small bathroom inside your room and started puking at the toilet as more tears roll down your cheek. The sound of your retching and gagging filling your ears, felt the pain of your leg aching from the sudden walking and movements, but... With those things filling your surroundings, your mind is still focused on the disgust and betrayal.

You felt miserable.

You felt helpless.

You want to leave.

You want to go home.

"Izuku... Mom... Aizawa... Shoto... Bakugou... Blake..." you sobbed, not caring about the state you were in anymore. You didn't want to stay here anymore, everything was becoming unbearable... Out of control... "Why me... Why me..." you whispered as you couldn't stop the tears from rolling down your cheek. You knew they were weird... That things were different... But the you back then, brushed it off... Thinking that it was impossible... But now... It is possible. This isn't a game anymore. They are real people, who can physically touch you... Talk to you... Do anything to you.