Chapter 82: Great Team.

(heehee... almost to that...)

"So... How is she doc?" Tanjirou asks, "Well... She's fine, it seems like she'll be able to leave tomorrow." the doctor replied, Tanjirou glanced at Minikui and gave her an amused smile. Minikui trembled in fear on her bed, "Alright... Thank you doc..." Tanjirou gave the doctor a small smile, the doctor only nodded in response and soon left. Tanjirou walked up to Minikui with a happy smile. 

"Aren't you excited? I'm going to kill you soon..." he whispered. Minikui whimpered as she felt something sharp touching her wrist, she looked to see a box cutter that Tanjirou held. "Should I do it? Or should I not?" he asks, slowly pushing the sharp object against her wrist. Before the box cutter could even stab her, someone enters the room. "M-Minikui!" a woman cried out, Tanjirou turned around to see Minikui's mother. 

"Go ahead and tell them what I'm doing to you... That is... If you can do it. I'm stronger than you Minikui, you don't know the power I hold." he whispered in her ear before greeting her mother.

"Good afternoon maam!" he greeted her, "Oh... Tanjirou! Thank you for taking care of my daughter... I'd be sure to reward you..." she told him. "Ah! There's no need to maam... I'm just looking after her..." he replied. "Well, If you'll excuse me... I'd give you two some privacy." he added, Tanjirou soon left. 'Just a little more Y/n... After I kill her... You won't have anyone bothering you... I'm sure they'd take that as a chance to do that....' Tanjirou thought... He was excited to tell you that he was the one who killed Minikui after he finishes kidnapping you!!

-Meanwhile- 

"Y/n... Why do you have bandage wrapped around your neck?" Kyojuro asks, the two of you were walking around the school halls. "Oh! This...?? Uhh... It's a trend..." you lied. Kyojuro could see through your lie but decided to let it slide... For now. "Y/n!" a voice spoke out, you looked around to see Senjuro. "Y/n... You can have these..." Senjuro added as he handed you your favorite snack, "Oh! Thank you! Where did you get this though??" you ask. "Ah well... Before I came here, I was buying a snack but the owner of the shop gave me that for free since I was his first customer..." he replied. 

"Oh~ You're lucky~" you chirped, Kyojuro only stared at his brother. Senjuro seemed to be ignoring Kyojuro's presence, he cleared his throat, making the two of you turn to him. "Ah right... Y/n, do you remember that time you told me you wanted to watch that one movie?" he asks, "Oh! you mean 'That time I was sucking a guys 10 inched dick but he got Thanos-snapped-out-of-existence so I was actually sucking his ashes, I died because I sucked and inhaled his ashes, now I'm the saint of the church in another world which requires me to have pure thoughts! But what do I do?? The emperor is such a hot dilf! I want to be dominated by him in bed! But there's also the shy God who I want to dominate because he's so submissive and breedable! I don't know who to choose... Should we have a threesome?'?? if so, I still haven't watched it... Why?" you ask. 

"I actually have tickets for two people, I was wondering if we could-" Kyojuro was cut off by Senjuro. "Y/n do you have any plans this saturday?" Senjuro asks, "Hmmm... No, why?" you ask. Before Senjuro could even reply, Kyojuro beat him to it. "Aren't you busy on saturday? I heard you had a group work meeting during saturday." Kyojuro let out a small smirk while Senjuro gave him a glare. "Well those I heard those tickets are for another movie, and not what Y/n wanted." Senjuro replied, Kyojuro only let out a small chuckle. Before the two of them could continue bickering, you stopped them. "Alright that's enough!" you told the two of them. 

Kyojuro and Senjuro opened their mouths to speak but someone stopped them, you let out a yelp as someone smacked your ass. You turned to see a student with a smirk plastered on his face, "Nice ass Y/n." he commented, but that smirk soon turned into fear as he notice two people glaring at him. He quickly left without another word. You rolled your eyes, "Fucking creep..." you mumbled. "I'm sorry about that Y/n." Kyojuro was quick to apologize, "What do you mean? Your not the one who did it plus I'm already used to the shitty treatment..." you sighed.