Chapter 66: Protect.

(y'all better shiver in your timbers... you have 13 yanderes... and that number is about to go up, and as always, italic is a flashback.)

Food Enthusiast 🥱
'boutta pull up
at school with my
doraemon hair tie bitches

Food Enthusiast 🥱'boutta pull up at school with my doraemon hair tie bitches

Tanjuwu💕
those are cute.
you really love
doraemon huh?

WORLDSTAR420

do you still love him now??

do you still love
him now??

Tanjuwu💕
oh my god...
fame changed him...

💛Pikachu
no tanjirou,
drugs did.

Food Enthusiast 🥱
fuck you. 🤍

Food Enthusiast 🥱
also inosuke...
the food you made that
you showed me last time...
it tasted bad.

You rolled your eyes as you shoved your phone back into your pocket. You then looked ahead of you, you were on your way to school. "Y/n." a voice spoke out, you turned around to see Kyojuro. "Oh! Good morning Kyojuro!" you greeted him as you examined him. "Good morning to you too, Y/n." he replied, 'Huh... I feel like something is missing... Oh! His hair is down...' you thought. "So... What made you let your hair down? You're not wearing your usual tied up hairtsyle." you commented. "Well... My hair tie broke so I had no choice but to head to school like this." he chuckled.

"Huh..." you mumbled as you soon rummaged through your back pack, You had an extra doraemon hair tie. "Well... I have an extra hair tie if you want it." you told him as you showed him your Doraemon hair tie. He let out a chuckle, "You're adorable Y/n." he commented. Your eyes widen, "Wha- Are you judging me for having a doreamon hair tie?! The disrespect!" you puff out your cheeks as you crossed your arms.

He let out a laugh, "No Y/n, I'll gladly take borrow your hair tie." he replied. 'You're even cute when your mad...' he thought. You stared at him before slowly handing him the hair tie. "You better take good care of him!" You told him, "He's my precious baby okay??" you added. "You mean our baby??" he asks, "....Are you a communist?" you ask as he let out a laugh. "I'm not Y/n." he replied, "I was just trying to be smooth." he assed as you rolled your eyes.