Authors Serious Warning.

I am going to be serious. I will not beat around the bush. In the next chapter there'll be sexual assault. So yeah... Beware.

The next chapter will be out around christmas I'm not sure... I'm getting ready for my exams but I had planned the next chapter already.

Now you're probably very shook... But did you expect this yandere book to only have blood and murder? Nah, I'm going all out... But I'm toning it down....

This is the consequences of having a yandere harem... Especially Muzan, if I wasn't holding back from getting this book reported or something... You would be shook and traumatized for what I had planned for him... but I scratched it off my plans since I'm planning for this to be a multi ending.

I won't delete this warning since the following chapters will be fucked up and have some scenes without consent... Probably on the same level as Zenitsu's limited chapter... Or worse.

I'm just making this warning since I do not want to get this book reported or some shit💀 I already got a book reported and it got deleted by Wattpad without me knowing so... I'm traumatized-

Anywho that's all... Thank you for reading 'Dating Games'

-Spoiler for the next chapter:
[Redacted] walked up to [Redacted], he stared at her beautiful face... It was the first time he ever got so close to her... It was also the first and only time he could do whatever he wanted to her without thinking of the consequences.

Lmao bye