Chapter 61: Realisation.

(oh no i sure hope bob didn't get into the yanderes radar....)

Bob winces in pain as you clean the cut on his arm, "Sorry..." you mumbled, "No umm... It's fine..." he replied. You let out a small sigh, "What happened anyway?" you ask, "Well... Umm... Someone eventually caught up to my tricks and umm..." he replied, his voice trailing off. "Tricks? Oh you mean staring at people that's going to do you wrong to intimidate them?" you replied. He nodded his head. 

"Who was it?" you asked, "T-There's no need to-" you cut him off. "Bob, they hurt you, so who was it or who were they." You told him as you looked at him with a serious facial expression. He blushes and looks away, avoiding eye contact. "....It was... Jeff..." he mumbled. "Jeff?? That porn watching son of a bitch! I swear I will tackle him and bust his kneecaps!!" you grit your teeth, Bob flinched at you sudden raise of voice. "Sorry..." you apologized as you noticed that Bob had flinched from your action.

(The jeff from chap 19 lol) 

"There... It's finished." you told him as you finished tending his wound. "Did he hurt you anywhere else??" you ask, he quickly nodded his head. You raise an eyebrow as you notice that his ears turned red, "Bob? Are you telling the truth?" you ask again. He paused but slowly nodded his head. His ears turned even redder, you let out a sigh. "Alright, show it to me." you told him, "E-Eh??" he spoke out, confused. "Bob, I know your lying, your ears are red." you pointed out his red ears. 

His eyes widen as he quickly covered his ears. "Come on, I want to help you alright?" you reassured him. He slowly looked at you and mumbled something, you didn't hear it. "What??" you ask, "It's... on my ....o...m..." he replied. "On your what?" you ask again, "O-ON MY BELLY!" he spoke out, your eyes widen, you didn't expect him to shout it out. His face turned red in embarrassment as he quickly hid his face onto a pillow. 

"Well... You know what that means, take off your shirt, we're going to do it here." you told him, "M-My what?! D-D-Do it here???" he stuttered. "I'm going to take care of your wounds right here, right now." you told him. He paused before slowly removing his shirt, his face resembled a tomato over how red his face was, he was so embarrassed. As soon as he removed his shirt, you noticed something purple on his stomach, it was a bruise. You let out a small gasp as you quickly looked for an ice pack. 

As soon as you found an ice pack, you soon went to Bob and gently pressed the ice pack on his stomach. "Just keep that still for about 10-20 minutes." you told him, you were about to grab something but as you were headed there, you tripped on air, "Are you fuckin-" you were cut off by Bob getting up quickly and catching you. When he catched you, the two of you had stared at each other for a moment.  

You were about to say something but you were cut off by the door sliding open, "But when you walk by every night, talking sweet and looking fi-" Blake was cut off by the sight of you two. "Blake hold on this isn-" You were cut off by him. 

"I don't get paid enough for this shit." Blake spoke out as he let out a sigh and closed the door. 

You soon got out of Bob's grasp, you quickly got up to chase Blake. "Blake!" you shouted as you got out of the infirmary and started to chase Blake. "Blake! Stop misunderstanding things!" you shouted, Blake stopped his tracks and rolled his eyes, "Y/n... This is... your fifth?? I don't know I lost count. Your fifth guy.... I can't believe I'm raising a horny daug-" you cut him off by smacking his shoulder. 

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?!" Blake glared at you, "I was just tending his injuries, stop jumping to conclusions." you rolled your eyes. "You're going to clean the infirmary right? Just go do it." you added. "Ew no I don't want to be a third wheel, I have standards!" Blake replied. "Stop being dramatic and just do it dad." you told him, Blake soon started to mumble something but he followed you back to the infirmary.