Chapter 16: His Warning.

ENJOY MY LONG CHAPTERS WHILE IT LASTS!!

'Excuse me what the fuck? This isn't even how she acts like in the game... Well who fucking cares this bitch is pissing me off.' You thought. Obanai lets out a disgusted face and pushes her away from him, "I don't even know who you are." He glared at her. She lets out a surprised face.

'Oh well he'll love me sooner or later.' Minikui thought.

You tried hiding your laughter after Obanai told her off, "Either way I hope we all get along." Minikui lets out a smile. "I hope to get along with you too, Minikui." You replied with a fake smile.

"Alright everyone, listen. The three of you are going to bake three types of cookies, Doesn't matter what it is but the deadline is going to be next week, on monday. The group with the best tasting cookies wins,the prize will be a surprise. That's all,I'm going to give you all time to talk about which cookies you are all going to bake" Daki says.

"Do you guys have any experience in baking cookies?" You asked, "A little bit." Obanai replied while Minikui shook her head. "Then... Lets bake tasty but basic cookies, we should stay here after school, I'll ask Maam Daki if thats allowed." Both of them nodded.

-Time Skip-
"Umm... I was just wondering if we could use the kitchen after school. We were gonna try baking some basic cookies." You asked, You were at the teachers office. Daki looks at you before replying, "Alright, I thought that all of you would do it at a members house, but this is fine too." She replied.

You were about to leave but she stopped you, "Wait," She spoke out, You raised an eyebrow and turned around. "Are you close or friends with the janitor?" She asks, "Umm... Not really... We just cross paths from time to time." You replied.

She lets out a dissapointed expression on her face, "Alright then, you can leave." She says. 'Weird...' You thought and left.

-Time Skip-

Both you and Obanai had just finished baking butter cookies, both of you started without Minikui since Obanai says he saw her leave with her group of friends. You wore the oven mittens and got the cookies out of the oven, the sweet smell  of the cookis filled the room. 

Your phone soon dings, it was a message from the group chat you created, the members were Obanai, You, and Minikui. The text reads: 

Minikui<3: Sorry guys! (ಥ﹏ಥ) I can't come since my father picked me up! I'll make it up to y'all next time❤️

You rolled your eyes at her text, it was obvious she didn't want to come, and she only messages now?  It made your blood boil. You hated teammates like her, people like her who are not only  uncooperative but also contribute ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the group.

But there was one thing you couldn't get off your mind... Minikui wasn't like this in the game... Sure she is popular,cute and pretty but she wasn't this much of a bitch at the player! Minikui was the best friend of the player for fucks sake! You now only wanted to ignore her and get atleast 500 feet away from her.  

"Oh shit... We baked too much." You cursed, "I told you not to put too much you- MMPH!" You cut him off by shoving a cookie onto his mouth, "It's fine we could take some home or give it to random people. On the bright side, this was a success." You replied. "So what does it taste like?" 

"....It tastes fine." He replied, You let out a bright smile, he was a little taken aback from it. "Why are you smiling so brightly..?" He asks. "Am I not allowed to smile??" You giggled. You looked outside to see that the sun was setting. "We should clean up." You added.

-Time Skip- 

"It's locked..." Obanai says. "EXCUSE ME WHAT!?" You yelled out and pushed him away from the gate to see if it was really locked. You dramatically dropped to the floor to see it locked. 'FUCK YOU GAME GODS!! THIS SHIT AGAIN!?! THIS SHIT GETS OLD LIKE... WHY!?!' You thought. 

Soon, you heard a familiar voice call out. "You again?" You quickly turned to where the voice came from... It came from the Janitor, Blake Boomer himself. "HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GLAD I AM TO SEE YOUR UGLY ASS HERE!" You squeeled in happiness. 

"I didn't know we even had a janitor..." Obanai mumbled. "I- FUCK YOU! I'M SOMEONE AT MY PRIME YOU BRAT!" The janitor says, "Move you little shits, I'm gonna open the gate. What are you two even doing late at school?" He added. 

"We tried baking cookies." You simply replied, "Is baking cookies a new code name for sex??" He asks while removing the lock of the gate. "WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK THAT?!?" You shouted, "WELL THIS IS YOUR THIRD BOY! EVERYTIME THERES SOMEONE STILL AT SCHOOL IT ALWAYS YOU!" He shouted back, "ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE!! WE JUST BAKED COOKIES!!!!" 

As soon as the gates were open, Obanai left, he didn't want a part of that noisy argument. 

"Holy shit... I'm always scared that I'm your next victim..." He mumbles, you grumble and shoved a bag of cookies on his chest, "THANK YOU FOR LETTING US OUT, HERE HAVE YOUR PROOF." Blake stares at the bag of cookies, you were about storm away but he stopped you. 

"Look here you brat, be more cautious, and don't let thos rumors get to you." He says. You slowly nodded your head and left. You were confused, but you brushed it off. He lets out a sigh as he recalls what he witnessed. 

-Flashback- 

"Ugh the nerve of that Y/n! She really did that to you??" A student asks, Minikui slowly nods her head. "Yeah... I was just being friendly but she told me I shouln't go since I'm useless... I don't even want to recall the names she called me..." Minikui sobbed. "We'll make her pay Minikui-" The student was cut off by the janitor. 

"What are you brats doing here behind the school?" He spoke out. All of them turned to him, The janitor eyes each and everyone of them. "You brats really have nothing to do than dissapoint your parents huh?."

Blake points to Minikui. "You shouldn't spread lies about someone you don't know.  Now fuck off, you still have classes.". "Shut up! Ugh its this rude janitor why haven't they fired him yet?!And Minikui wouldn't lie you bastard!" A student says, "Come on lets go!" Another one says, all of them soon started walking away. 

Minikui turns her head to give him a glare, Blake only rolls his eyes. 

-Flashback End- 

"Kids these fucking days..." He mumbles and lights up a cigarrete.