Chapter 19: Well this fucking sucks.

Christmas is almost near, I thought of making a bonus chapter of blake x reader as a joke on Christmas but idk if I'll really do it. Anyways, buckle up, this chap is longer than your past relationships.

You let out a small sigh as you placed the tray of cookies in the oven, you were computing and thinking in your head if your group could pull this off, especially with Minikui who does nothing but watch or converse with other groups. The only thing the teacher did was leave for some time and she took this as an opportunity to fuck around.

You were getting annoyed, she was the only one lazing around while you and Obanai are working so hard. "Minikui can you..." You let out a deep sigh, you were trying your best not to snap but then your ears hear her sickening laugh.

You clench your fist and was about to walk up to her, Obanai noticed and grabbed your wrist. "Just ignore her, it's not or responsibility if she doesn't get a grade, lets just tell the teacher she's nothing but deadweight. Our focus now should be finishing the cookies on time." He says.

He was right, but... You had enough of this bitch. "Minikui, were baking right now but you have the absolute audacity to laze around?" Minikui turns to you, in shock. "W-What? Y/n I'm just chatting with my friends..."

"There's a time for everything, our grades are on the line here, we're supposed to be a group but your not cooperating, you didn't come to the baking practice too." You crossed your arms. "Oh I'm sorry y/n... I didn't think you thought of me that way. Umm... I'll go there right now." Minikui looked down.

You were trying to hold back a disgusted face because this bitch has the audacity to act all upset. Other students looked at you with a judgemental look on their faces. You only ignored them, "Take those oven mittens and take the butter cookies out of the oven." You told her, she nodded.

She did as you told her, but then, she 'accidentally' tripped and the cookies fell on the floor. You let out a deep sigh, you held out you hand to her but she didn't take it and got up on her own. A student soon chirped in, "Y/n you shouldn't give Minikui hard tasks."

"That wasn't even a hard task, what are you talking about?" You asked while crossing your arms. "You shouldn't be so mean to her, she was just talking to us." Another student commented, followed by other agreements.

Minikui doesn't say anything and only watches, a smirk forming on her lips. Obanai notices that she was starting to get amused by this.

"Oh god, I guess its true, she is jealous of Minikui..." A student whispered, "Why is Y/n being such a bitch to her? She did nothing." A student commented, "I heard from Minikui that Y/n is being mean to her for no reason, I guess its true." A student gossiped.

You let out a small sigh, "Its a group work, should I grab you all a dictionary to say the meaning? Obanai and I are the only ones doing things, and Minikui isn't some toddler who can't handle such simple tasks." You replied, 'She really has these people wrapped around her finger huh...' You thought.

"She's just friendly! Stop being so jealous-" A student was cut off by Obanai. "Shut it you impudent fucks, Minikui is clearly in the wrong, stop being biased." Obanai says. All of them soon quickly shut up.

Minikui's smirk quickly disappears, 'Why is he being like that?? He's supposed to take MY side...' She thought. "What's going on here?" Daki asks, Everyone quickly went back to what they were doing.

You felt Minikui giving you a glare but you only ignored it, you're unfazed by her childish tactics. You walked up to Obanai, and gave him a bright smile. "Thanks for having my back." You thanked him, he only turned away and blushed. "They were annoying anyway..." He replied.

-Time Skip-
Daki was nervous, she doesn't know if she should really pull this off or not, suddenly, Blake, The janitor, enters the room. "Oh, I guess I'm the first one here."

Daki jumped in suprise, "Y-Yeah, come sit here." Blake nodded and sat down. Her heart was racing, the man she likes is right infront of her, Why does she like him you ask? Well its because of something Blake did to her that she would never ever forget.

"By the way, why would you invite me to taste these cookies?" He asks, She clears her throat, "Well umm... I just wanted to share it with everyone... I mean it is alot so..." She nervously laughed.

Blake looked around and picked up a crinkle cookie, "This is my favorite, it goes well with black coffee." He says, 'OKAY CRINKLES HE LIKES CRINKLES HE LIKE CRINKLES-' Daki's thoughts were cut off by Blake. "Are you alright? You're so stiff, its not like I'll eat you up or anything... Unless..."

'ASDFGHAH DID I HEAR THAT CORRECTLY!?!?!' Daki thought and started panicking. "UHM- I- UH- THAT-" She was cut off by his chuckle, "I'm only joking..." He soon got up, "Well, I should go back to work, all these brats know is to throw trash everywhere. Sorry for making it awkward." He says and soon started walking.

"Wait..! And... he's gone... Fuck I made him think I felt uncomfortable..." Daki sighs and slam her head on the table, Soon, Gyuutarou went inside, "I really don't like him." He commented. "Why do you even like THAT abomination, I don't want you to be called a Boomer." Gyuatrou says. Daki only glares at her brother.

-Time Skip-
"Ugghh..." You mumbled and laid on the couch of the student council club, you were so tired after doing some vice president stuff, there's also the school festival coming up which made you want to choke the people who voted for you.

Soon, the door slide open revealing Kokushibo, "Oh... Rengoku isn't here huh..." You got up, "Yeah... He's taking care of some stuff." He looks at you, "You'll do..." He mumbled, you were a little confused. "I think theres a club room on the east building that is being used by students to slack off." He says.

"Oh fuck not another one... Well umm lead the way." You mumbled the first part, "But I'm gonna need the keys that have access to all the clubrooms." He says, "Oh well I have them here." You replied, he nodded and soon started leading the way.

You unlocked the door, both of you got in, Kokushibo soon closes the door. You looked around the room, it had a single huge locker, and a Computer beside it, there were empty bags of chips everywhere. You walked up to the computer desk and looked inside the drawer, it was filled with CD's of porn and games.

You quickly closed it, "Umm... Do you know the members of this club?" You asked, He shook his head, "Well that sucks... I don't think there are any records of this club room being accepted..." You sighed. Soon, Kokushibo heard footsteps.

He opened the locker and quickly pulled you in, he covered your mouth, "Shh, They're coming." He whispered in your ear, you nodded. Your back was against his front, but you didn't pay attention to it, you paid more attention on who the members are and peeked from the hole.

"Kyle why the fuck did you not lock the door! Do you want us to get caught??" A member says, "I could've sworn I locked the door Jeff..." The other one defended himself. "You should stop drinking that monster drink, its making you lose your brain cells." The member says and rolls his eyes.

'Jeff and Kyle huh...' You thought. Soon someone noticed the locker was unlocked and started locking it, 'Did he notice us??? Shit...' You thought. You mentally let out a sigh of relief as both of them got out of the room.

You pushed the locker door but it wouldn't open, 'Wait... Did he... DID HE FUCKING LOCK IT?!?' You thought.