Chapter 29: Competition.

(to anyone who want to ask, I aged up Senjuro, he's the same age as you and the trio, rui is not aged up, his love would be platonic, anywho enjoy!)

I slowly grabbed her hand, "Thank you." She gave me a small smile. "Your welcome." She replied. Sara in the game, was the one who bullied the player out of jealousy because the player was getting too close to the suitor. Whichever route you chose, she would immediately like that suitor.

For example, in the game if you chose Tanjirou, then she'll torment you because she likes Tanjirou, or if you chose Muzan, then she'll also torment you because likes him. Basically any route, she would always be there to make the player's life much more miserable.

"Ugh I can't believe some people are picking on you for no reason or out of jealousy!" She spoke out. Well... that's ironic, coming from you... "By the way, My name is Sara, what about you?" She asked, "Well, my name is Y/n." I replied, both of us shook hands.

I soon remembered that my tasks, "Well... I have to get going. It was nice to meet you and umm... Thank you for helping me." I told her, she soon nodded, "Alright, but hey Y/n, we should hang out some time! How about we meet at the cafeteria in break time." She suggested, my eyes widen, well... I don't mind having more friends!

More friends = More people to annoy!

I nodded, and soon I left.

-Time Skip-

"Ugh... Where is Sanemi?" You commented while taking a bite of your chocolate chip cookies, today was the first day of the School Festival, it was also time for the Crossdressing Competition. Everyone was still at the backstage, waiting for the competition to start. You wore a white suit and tie, while Sanemi was going to wear a white wedding dress. You and Sanemi's theme were marriage. You were waiting for Sanemi to come to you, you were slowly getting bored so you looked around to see anyone familiar who you could talk to.

You soon notice Giyuu, you were about to walk up to him but you stopped as you felt it was too dangerous to talk to him for now

You soon notice Giyuu, you were about to walk up to him but you stopped as you felt it was too dangerous to talk to him for now. "Okay... Moving on..." You mumbled. You looked around again and noticed Muichirou who was questioning his life, his existence, why did he let his class president live after getting him in this competition.

You soon walked up to him, and sat next to him, he was wearing the girls school uniform. He glances at you, "Oh, its you. The cookie girl." He commented as his eyes trail down at your home baked box of cookies. "What? You want one?" You asked, handing him some. "Does it taste better than the last one?" he asks.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine, if you don't want it then-" You were cut off by him as he took a cookie. "I thought you didn't want one." You commented, "Well," He says as he takes a bite, "Its tastes better than before... I guess." He added. You let out a deep sigh, you shouldn't have approached him in the first place.

"Y/n!" a familiar voice spoke out, you turned to see who it was, it was Senjuro! Your eyes widen as you walked up to him, "Hey Senjuro, I wasn't expecting you here. I thought you were going to help your class with your booth?" You asked, "Well... Um... I happened to pass by so umm... Here, its your favorite drink." He hands you your favorite drink.

"Oh! How did you know this was my favorite drink?" You asked, "Its a secret." He says as he lets out a giggle, "Thanks Senjuro." You thanked him, and pat his head. You soon gave him praises, to which he enjoyed. He loved it, he loved your attention.

"By the way Y/n-" Senjuro was cut off by Sanemi. An arm wrap around your waist, "Y/n, my fiance, I've been looking everywhere for you..." He spoke out, shooting a glare at Senjuro. Senjuro glared back, he wasn't afraid of him. 

"Sanemi, finally you're here. Where have you been?" You asked, "Look, I had a hard time wearing this tight fucking dress." He replied, you let out a chuckle, "Your veil is a little crooked." you commented, "Really? Then how about you fix it for m-" He was cut off by Senjuro. "Y/n." he spoke out, you turned to him. 

"I guess i'll have to go now Y/n. I'll see you later." He says and gives you a smile, you nodded, "Alright, thank you for the drink Senjuro, cookie?" You handed out your homemade box of cookies. He soon took one, "Thanks..." He mumbled, with a small blush on his cheek. 'I'll treasure it Y/n...' He thought and soon left. 

'To think an annoying rival showed up...' Both of them thought.

-Time Skip-

You stretched your arms, the first round of the crossdressing competition just finished, and you were ready to take a small rest. Sanemi wanted to stick with you for a while but you refused, if you had accepted, there would be a scene in his route where there would be some... Tension and both of you would kiss! Hell nah, you didn't want that. 

You and Sanemi parted ways, you insisted that he should help his class or rest for a while, it surprisingly took a lot of effort to make him agree, all you wanted now was some sweet alone time- 

"Y/n." A male voice spoke out from behind you, "Oh for fucks sake, what is it now-" You were cut off as you turned around to see... Muzan. You let out a nervous laugh, "Hello... Sir... Hehe..." You sheepishly added. He raised an eyebrow and stared at you for a moment, you soon notice someone next to him, it was Rui! 

"Well... Whatever. Could I ask you for a favor?" You raised an eyebrow, "Umm... Sure?" you replied, "Good," he says, "I need you to look after him," He added, pointing at Rui, who only stared at you. "M-Me..?" You stuttered. "Yes, you're the only one I trust." he replied. 

'Thats weird... Muzan only asks the player to take care of Rui when you're at Muzan's route... Perhaps its just nothing...' You thought. "Well... umm... Alright sir." you replied, "Thank you, now if you'll excuse me, I have something I need to attend to." He says and soon left. 

Rui soon stared at you, "You're that girl I saw last time." He commented, "Yeah... And you were that lost kid." He glares at you, "I wasn't lost at that time, don't spout nonsense." You only let out a laugh, "I'm just messing with you... My name is Y/n, what about you?" You asked, "...Rui." He simply replied. 

Your eyes soon trail on his tarantula that was inside a small clear box, "You must love insects huh..." You mumbled, "They're my pets." He spoke out, "His name is Brother." he added. "Brother?" You asked, it was a weird name to call a tarantula. He didn't reply. 

He soon spoke up, ignoring your question, "This school is boring. Can you just get me a chocopologie?" He asks, "Choco apologize- what?" You asked confused, he rolls his eyes, "Anyway why buy that when you can have chicken nuggets from McDonalds?" You added. 

"Who's McDonalds? Is he a private chef or something?" He asks, "I- No. Its a fast food chain." You replied, he let out a disgusted facial expression. "Ew." he simply replied, "You won't be saying 'ew' after you've tasted their chicken nuggets." You told him, you soon grabbed his hand, his eyes widen, "Come on, I'll show you around. I'll show you that this place isn't boring." You added, he wanted to pull his hand away but something told him he shouldn't. He grumbleds and let you lead him. 

-Meanwhile- 

"Guys~ Stop it!" Minikui blushed and giggled, "When is the Honeymoon?" A student teased. A few students soon laughed, except for one, Genya. Genya grumbles, he didn't know why e was forced into this hell called 'Wedding Booth'. "I can't believe someone actually listed Minikui and Genya to get married!" A student told his friend, "Either way I'm happy that Minikui is happy." a student replied to his friend. 

"I'm so sorry~ I didn't know my friends jokes would go this far. Looks like we're getting married huh?" She asks Genya, while playing with a strand of her hair, trying to look cute. Genya didn't reply, 'I can't believe I'm stuck here, with her, of all people.' He thought.