Chapter 87: Good Boyfriend.

(huehuehue heres the chapter y'alls waited for...) 

"W-What are you doing here...?" Obanai stuttered as he looked at you from top to bottom. You showed him the paper bag filled with the clothes you borrowed from him, "I'm here to give you your clothes back." you gave him a small smile. "Can I come inside?' you added, "Oh! Yeah... Come in... Come in..." he replied as he motioned you to come in. You soon headed inside his apartment and walked towards his sofa, "Where's Kabarumaru?" you ask, "He's in my bedroom... I'll go get him." he told you as he soon left.

You sat on his sofa as you placed the paper bag on his coffee table, you soon heard footsteps. You turned around to see Kabarumaru and Obanai, you let out an excited shriek as you quickly ran up to them. Kabarumaru was quick to slither into your embrace, "Hello! How are you?" you cooed as Kabarumaru kissed you on the cheek to which you giggled. Obanai watched the scene with nothing but happiness coursing through his veins, this felt like you two were a married couple! And that Kabarumaru is your child! And that felt like you two are living together... That he gets to smell your scent every day... That he gets to touch you every day... hear your sweet voice every day... Fuck! He'd even cook you breakfast, how do you like your eggs cooked??

But... Sadly... That is all a what-if, an imagination... A dream. But... What if... He turns those dreams into a reality...? His heart skipped a beat at the thought, he absolutely loved that idea! Should he do it now?? He has a syringe and some... Very very safe drugs... Definitely won't knock you out... If you're wondering why he has this, how do you think he kidnapped one of the girls who dare to hurt you...? Oh, his beautiful... Precious... Delicate... Angel...! His heart started beating fast out of excitement. Kabarumaru glanced at his owner, not liking what he seemed to be thinking.

Kabarumaru snuggled up to you... Well... You thought the snake was but... As it turns out, the albino was doing it to somewhat protect you.

"...I-I'll be back Y/n." he stuttered, he couldn't hold his smile out of excitement. "oh! Alright, you don't mind if I turn on the TV right?" He nodded in response. You let out a giggle and turned on his TV. He rushed to his room and looked for the syringe and the drug. He frantically looked inside his drawers, he let out a quiet laugh as he soon found it. But he soon froze as he heard the doorbell ring, he soon heard other familiar voices... 'No... It can't be... They...!' Obanai thought, in disbelief, he quickly ran to his bedroom door and opened it to see Sanemi and Giyuu. Sanemi noticed him and let out a smirk, it was a sign that says 'Whatever the fuck you're planning... It won't happen.'. Giyuu only glanced at Obanai with an empty facial expression, it felt like a warning, a threat... But he wasn't scared.

Obanai grumbled as he closed the door of his room and placed the syringe and drug back in its place. He soon went to where you, Giyuu, and Sanemi were. "What so you guys were going to give Obanai a surprise hang-out type of thing?" You asked, "Yes yes... How many times do I have to repeat it?" Sanemi replied. "You kind of ruined our plan Y/n..." Giyuu commented, "Eh?! Well... my bad..." you apologized. "What are you two doing here?" Obanai hissed, "Ah... Well... We thought you felt lonely and planned to hang out with you... I won't just have you spend your day here alone. Oh! Right... I'm going to give this game I borrowed from you. And Y/n, why are you here anyway?" Sanemi asks as he hands Obanai the game he borrowed.

"I was going to give Obanai his clothes back..." You replied, "You could've just given it to me and I would've given it back to him." Giyuu suggested as he glanced at Obanai, "Pfftt, it's fine I had nothing to do anyway..." You replied, you let out a gasp as your favorite show was on the TV. "Okay shut up shut up! My favorite show is on!" you told them. "Did you really just come here to watch from my TV...?" Obanai asks to which you replied with a giggle.