Chapter 67: His ending.

(Title kinda sus)

You let out a small sigh as you slowly sat down on the floor, you felt... homesick. You were always homesick but today felt way worse than usual, Akaza soon noticed you spaced out on the floor. "Are you sick?" he asks. You shook your head, "Umm... I'm alright sir no worries..." you reassured him. Akaza stared at you, "Alright then, let's take a break." he spoke out. What were the two of you doing you ask?? You two were taking care of the science lab again. 

Akaza soon walked up to you and sat on the floor next to you. "Alright, tell me what's wrong." he spoke out. You raise and eyebrow as you turned to him, "What do you-" he cuts you off. "I know that look on your face very well, you have a lot in your mind don't you?" you didn't reply as he was correct. "Tell me, what's on your mind? I'll listen." he added. Your eyes widen, you didn't know that Akaza was the listener type. 

You let out a chuckle, "I didn't know you'd be willing to sir, I thought you'd be teasing me right now." you replied. "Well... Just tell me before I change my mind." he told you. You let out a giggle, "No worries sir, it's just about my grades." you told him, giving him a white lie. "Hmm... Well there's no need for you to worry much about grades. You aren't a bad student." he reassured you, you turned to him. "You also aren't a good student." you frown as you quickly turned away from him. He let out a chuckle. 

"I won't tolerate this kind of slander anymore sir." you pouted. You soon felt a warm hand ruffle your hair, your eyes widen as you quickly turned to Akaza. "I know you're lying Y/n. But that's fine, you don't have to tell me if you aren't comfortable." he told you. A small smile forms on your lips, "Thank you Akaza...." you spoke out, he raises an eyebrow as he noticed that you dropped honorifics. Your eyes widen as you realized, "Oh- I- Umm- I- I forgor- I mean forgot!" you told him, making up excuses. 

He let out a laugh, "Silly girl..." he mumbled. "Well, you can rest there for..." he looks at his watch. "5 minutes." he added. "Wha- Five minutes only?!" you spoke out in shock. "If you keep complaining, it'll become 2 minutes." he replied. "Hahaha! Thank you for gracing me with a five minute break oh good sir!" you spoke out sarcastically. He only ignores your remark and goes back to whatever he was doing. 

"Hah.... I wonder..." you mumbled, 'What is Izuku doing right now...? My mother...? Are they safe...?' you thought. 

-Meanwhile-

Izuku ran his hands through his hair, he let out a sigh. "Where could you be Y/n...?" he mumbled, staring at the map of the whole city. "Any ideas?" a voice spoke out, Izuku turned around to see Tokoyami. "No... I just.... I don't have any ideas where she could be..." Izuku replied, "It's been five months, she couldn't have just... Run away or hid somewhere... It doesn't make sense... Her room didn't show any signs of struggling and the cctv...." he added, growing frustrated. 

"Anyway... Did Hawks find anything??" Izuku asks, Tokoyami shook his head. "He hasn't, he's also growing furstrated which is why he distracts himself with his work." he replied. "He also isn't holding up well... Considering that." he added. "That?" Izuku asks, confused. 

"He likes her." Tokoyami replied with no hesitation. 

Izuku's eyes widen, "What??? He likes my sister??" he spoke out in disbelief. "Yeah, I thought you knew?" Tokoyami asks, confused. "I... Didn't.." Izuku replied. "Huh... Well think about it, why do you think he keeps asking Y/n to hang out with him?" Tokoyami asks. "Well... I thought that it was all because Y/n was his secretary and that they were close..." He replied. 

"Huh... You're as oblivious as your sister." Tokoyami commented. "It must run in the family huh?" he added. 

"What do you mean run in the family?" A voice spoke out, the two of them turned around to see the Detective that held the Y/n's missing case. "We all know she isn't a part of the Midoriya's." the detective added and let out a laugh. Izuku and Tokoyami stared at him, "What? It was a joke." the detective says, brushing his offensive statement as a joke. Izuku soon spoke up, "Well... If you'd excuse me, I have some important matters to attend to." he soon left the room, Tokoyami follows in suit.