Chapter 26: Bickering Couple.

Some of y'all really thought this chap would be titled "His is 11 inches" because of the april fools chapter. Hahah no ❤️ go to horny jail *BONK*. By the way this is longer than his 11 inch-

"I meant take off your jacket and your thick shirt." You told him, "Wha- Why should I?!" You rolled your eyes, "So I could get your measurements I mean, I am going to buy your clothes, or do you want me to strip you myself?" You asked while placing your hand on your hips.

He gulps, "Yeah yeah whatever I'll do it myself..." He mumbled, enough for you to hear. He took off his jacket and his shirt, revealing his abs, you were more focused on his scars rather than the abs.

"Can you stop staring and just do it??" He replied, "Yeah yeah whatever." You soon got closer to him and started taking his measurements. As soon as you got to his waist, you let out a gasp. "How do you have such a small waist?! Kim K could never!" You commented, he didn't reply as a small blush appear on his cheeks out of embarrasment.

'She's so fucking close...' he thought. As his heart started beating fast out of nervousness or...? As soon as you finished, he let out a sigh of relief. "Well, You should wear your clothes now, the last thing I want is the janitor misunderstanding this-" You were cut off by the door sliding open.

It revealed Blake, he had a dead inside expression. Sanemi's face soon turned red out of embarrassment. He soon took out his phone and took a picture of you both, his phone let out a flash. "Caught your ass in 4k." You rolled your eyes, "It isn't what you think it is Blake, I'm just taking his measurements." You replied, while crossing your arms.

He let out a dramatic sigh, "Why are you measuring his dick si-" You cut him off, "BLAKE!!" You shouted in disbelief and threw him the measuring tape.

"He's half naked, both of you are alone in the room, he's blushing, and you're close to him. Mhm. I believe it. Both of you totally AREN'T going to do such acts." Blake replied, "We really aren't going to do anything!" You nudged your shoulder to the blushing Sanemi, "Tell him." You whispered.

"What?! Why me?! You explain it to him..!" He grumbled, "Well you need to tell him we didn't to anything to prove that we weren't doing anything!" You replied, "Why should I do it?! You do it!" Sanemi argued back, "Just stop your lovers quarrel and just admit it-" Both of you cut off Blake.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!" You both said in sync.

-Time Skip-

Today, You were in Science class and they were talking about physics which gave you a headache. "And class, that's what you're going to do for the project. Everyone understood?" Akaza asks, all of you nodded. "I'll be announcing the partners tomorrow, for now, class dismissed." he added, everyone soon got up to go to their lunch break. "Except for you, Y/n." You raised an eyebrow and stopped walking.

"Umm... What is it sir?" You asked, "I need your help with the Science fair." You soon walked up to him, "Have you asked for Rengoku to help you with this?" You asked, "Hmm... I have but it seems like everytime he's with me, his stomach hurts. He says it feels like theres a hole in his stomach." Akaza shrugged.

'Well... You did give him a hole in his stomach in the original storyline so...' You thought. "But umm... Have you told sir Muzan?? He's tutoring me during break time." You asked, he nodded, "Don't worry about such small matters, I have already taken care of them." He reassured you.

"Oh right, before that, can you go get the papers from the science lab? We can meet up at the storage room." He added, you nodded, "Are they at the table or...?" You asked, "They're at the table don't worry." He told you, and soon you left to do the task.