Chapter 5:Practice.

"Are you really sure you can sing?" Tanjirou asked,
"Of course! All those karaoke training isn't for nothing you know!" You reassured him,
'Plus the anime songs I can't even pronounce properly-' You thought.

"Well,you guys are acting as a couple... So how about something about pure love? Youthful? Something sweet." Tanjirou suggested,
"Hmm.... How about Best Part by H.E.R and Daniel Ceasar?" You suggested,
"Thats a nice song but I have no talent in singing." Zenitsu commented,
"BUTTERCUP BY JACK STAUBER! BABY IM YOURS BY BREAKBOT!!" Inosuke screamed at the top of his lungs,
"Dammit Inosuke you need to- Wait... 'Baby I'm yours' is actually a pretty decent song...."
"Yeah,I think I can play the piano a bit." Zenitsu agreed,
"So is that what were gonna perform?" You asked,
"Sure,I mean if you want to,we can't Half-ass it." Zenitsu replied,

"Its settled then!" You let out a smile.
"How about we practice at my place? My Gramps has an electric piano laying around."
"Well alright,lets practice after school."
Zenitsu nodds.
"Your asses better thank me." Inosuke commented while taking a bite of his sandwich.

-Time Skip-
"I'm home." Zenitsu spoke out while closing the doors.
"Nice place." You commented,
"Thanks." He replied.

"Anyway I guess we should take a look at the song first,god this is going to be a pain in the ass to memorize."
"I know right? I'm getting nervous on how I'll mess up the notes-" Zenitsu was cut off by Jigoro Kuwajima,
"Oh! You're home! With a girl...? Look I know your a young,horny-" Jigoro,says while sighing, but was cut off by Zenitsu.

"It isn't like that Gramps! We're practicing for a talent show!!" Zenitsu says,with a flustered expression.
"A talent show huh? That's new. Well good luck I'll be rooting for you!" Jigoro says,smiling.

"Thanks! Uhm... By the way Gramps this is Y/n, she's my partner for the talent show."
Zenitsu says,
You waved your hand at him,
"Hi,It's nice to meet you uhmm..."
"Jigoro Kuwajima." He says with a smile.
"Anyways Gramps... Can we borrow the piano?"
"Sure,go ahead. Its in the living room,below the TV." Jigoro replies,
"Thanks Gramps." With that Zenitsu grabbed your hand and guided you to the living room.

Soon,both of you were in the living room,
He turned to you,still holding your hand.
"You can sit there in the sofa,I'll just go grab the piano."
"Sure but..." You looked down to your hands,
He soon noticed he actually held your hand.

He quickly lets it go. "O o f,my bad..."
"Pfftt its fine." You replied as a blush creeps up on his face.

"What a fucking simp." Kaigaku says and he passes by the door.
"Who's that wannabe edge lord?" You asked,
He chuckles at the nickname you gave Kaigaku.
"That's Kaigaku,he's kind of like my brother... He's rough around the edges but hes a good guy." 

"A-Anyway lets go practice." He added,you nodded.

-Time Skip-
"Its going pretty well... We just need to polish it here and there..."
"Yeah,I gotta practice my notes. I keep messing up some keys. God I'm so afraid I'm gonna mess up."
You chuckled,"Don't worry Zenitsu, I also forget some lyrics so there's no need to panick."

"Oh shit,its 7 already?" You adde while looking at your phone.
"How about you stay for dinner?" Zenitsu suggested,
"No thanks,I need to get home... The owner of the building of my apartment has this rule where high schoolers need to go home at 8."
You declined,

-Your POV-
Now that is a lie, If I stayed I'd unlock a scene from his route where we sleep in the same bed,my goal here is not to fall in love!

"Oh... Well alright,how about I walk you home?"
"Sure,my apartment isn't far from here." I replied while grabbing my things.

"Lets go?" I spoke out while wearing my back pack,he nodded.
Both of us walk to the front door,
"Leaving so soon? How about you stay for dinner?"
"I'd love to but the owner of my apartment building has a curfew so I can't. Maybe I will next time." I gave him an apologetic smile,

"Hmm.. well alright, both of you be careful."
"We will." Zenitsu replied.
With that,both of us left the house.

-Time Skip-
"This is where you live?" Zenitsu says,while looking at the small apartment building.
"Yeah,it ain't much but its honest work. Besides its actually fine in the inside trust me."
"Isn't it a bit too small for you and your family?" He asked,
"Oh! Uhmm... About that... My parents actually died... So I just live alone. My aunt basically pays for everything, she's working in America so I don't have to worry about anything."
I replied,
This was the heroines back story,tragic and lonely.

I was about to go inside my apartment but Zenitsu stopped me,
"Hey umm... If your feeling abit lonely,or anything,you can stop by my house anytime."
Zenitsu says,with a blush on his face,
I giggled,"I'll keep that in mind,and.. thank you Zenitsu."
With that I got inside my apartment.

I quickly jumped onto my bed,
"Oh my beautiful bed... I missed you my baby..." I mumbled,
Wait a damn minute... WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!! Why the fuck does it feel like I've made more progress other than avoiding it...?!!

HEYAAA ITS MEH IM SO SORRY IF ZENITSU IS ABIT OUT OF CHARACTER HERE.