Chapter 40

⁽ᵃ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ʷʳᶦᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵉᵃˢᶦˡʸ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉʷᵉ⁾

When Rose came back to the kitchen she nearly killed Hoseok...

He was about to toss out the rice that Rose was soaking on accident. 

"HOBI NOOOO!" Rose shrieked, rushing forward.

Hoseok nearly dropped the bowl of rice out of surprise but Rose was able to catch his hands as the bowl began to slip from his grasp. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you honey, I just really need that rice." Rose soothed the shaken up sunshine boy. 

"I guess I should just leave things be or at least ask first, my bad. What is the rice for?" Hobi asked once he relaxed.

"Jin is sick so I was going to make dak juk (Chicken rice porridge) for him. The rice needs to soak for a few hours to soften up before I cook." Rose explained as she wrote down a shopping list for her recipe. 

 "I need to go to the store for the chicken and a few other items, would you like to come with?" 

"Actually I'll go with you some other time Rosie, I have a few conference calls I have to be on this afternoon." Hope said sadly.

"Oh that's perfectly fine, I'll just take the maknaes with me. I do have a favor to ask though. Can you take some rice crackers and broth to Jin in about an hour?" 

"Absolutely. Have fun with the boys and try to stay out of trouble alright?" Hobi said with a wink as he kissed her forehead. 

"Trouble tends to follow me wherever I go Hobi hyung!" Rose laughed as she skipped off to Jimin's room. 

Knowing the mochi was still asleep, Rose quietly walked into his room and took off her jeans, leaving her in boxers and a shirt. She then crawled under the covers and snuggled up behind Jimin. 

She inhaled his soft floral scent and wrapped her legs around him. Jimin let out a soft 'mmmm' and put his hand on her arm, gently rubbing it. 

"Morning Rosie." He yawned in his cute morning voice, rolling over in her arms. 

Rose softly brushed the hair out of his eyes and put her forehead on his. 

"Would you like to go to the store with TaeKook and myself this morning? Jinnie isn't feeling well so I was going to make him dak juk, but I don't have a chicken." 

"Hmmm....I got nothing planned today, why not?" Jiminie smiled. 

"Yay! Maknae adventure!" Rose squeaked. 

"You know, I often forget you're younger than me until you act like a dork." He teased her. 

Rose pouted and climbed out of bed. 

"Hey, where you going?" Jimin whined. 

"To go get my boyfriends, and to leave you, butt." She stuck out her tongue as she shimmied into her jeans and left the room. 

As she walked into her bedroom she noticed that Jungkook had not woke Tae like she asked him to, and had in fact fallen asleep himself. 

"YOU BITCHES BETTER GET UP IN THE NEXT THIRTY SECONDS BEFORE I SET THE BED ON FIRE!" Rose yelled. 

Both boys shot up in bed wide awake, fear on their faces. 

"Koo....I told you to wake up Tae....Why didn't you?" Rose asked in a much softer tone, sitting down on the bed next to Taehyung.

"I don't have a good answer, I'm sorry baby." JK mumbled.

"I'm not mad, maybe a little irritated, but I'll get over it. Why don't you get dressed so you can come with me to the store?" Rose smiled leaning in to kiss Jungkook softly.