Chapter 17

⁽ᵒʰ ᵐʸᵎ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

"Rosie...Come on baby, we need to get up." 

She stirred a little, her eyelids fluttering.

"Jagiya, you need to wake up." 

Opening her eyes, Rose found two pairs of beautiful chocolate eyes staring at her. She yawned and grabbed a hold of the boy closest to her and tugged him down for more snuggles. The unfortunate victim was none other than Kim Taehyung. He made a small grunt as he made contact with the bed and was snuggled to death by Rose. Kookie was sitting there laughing at them when her other arm grabbed him too. 

"Nobody is safe from the snuggle monster! Mmm you are so warm. Stay with me for a little longer?" Rose mumbled from under her boyfriends. 

"'Fraid not darling, we have some meetings today and then we need to go to the studio to work on your new choreo. Busy day today." Jungkook said.

"That's today? Alright! That's something worth getting out of bed for." Rose chirped as she released the boys and leaped out of bed, ready for the day. The boys just stared at her in amazement.

"How does she do that? She was dead asleep not even a minute ago, now she looks like she drank all our coffee." JK asked Taehyung as Rose jumped into the shower. 

"It surprises me just as much as it does you bro." Tae shrugged as he went to go shower as well.

Rose may be a goofy fun loving girl but she knows how to dress to kill and be professional. She rarely went to meetings with the boys, so she had to dress to impress. Rose. Did. Not. Disappoint. 

(Outfit only)

(Outfit only)

(Hairstyle only, ignore the color)

When she walked out of her room, the boys had to do a double take since they didn't recognize her. 

"Babe...You look kinda scary. Well done." A slightly shocked Jungkook said.

"You will not call me babe when I am dressed like this. You may call me Miss Lee or Lee Rose if you must. I am trying to remain professional." Rose explained firmly. 

"Yes ma'am, may I accompany you to the car?" He replied. 

"Yes you may." Rose smiled. 

⁽ᵐᵃʸᵈᵃʸ ⁻ ᵛᶦᶜᵗᵒⁿ⁾

They got to the meeting and all sat down around a very long table. Rose was seated next to Namjoon and a middle-aged man who gave her the creeps. 

She sat and listened intently to the meeting, taking notes often. But then she noticed that the creepy guy was running his hand over her thigh. She quickly removed it and tried to pay attention once more. But then he started to do it again and Rose was not having it. If she hadn't been in a very professional business meeting, she would have kicked his ass to the moon. But she couldn't do that here, so she had to get creative. 

First she grabbed onto Namjoon's hand and looked him in the eye with concern. She then tilted her head towards her leg that was being touched. Joon's eyes widened but Rose spoke up before he could. 

"Excuse me Mr. Bang, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have an important question for you." Rose asked out loud to the whole group.

"That's perfectly fine Miss Lee, what can I do for you?" Bang PD replied.

"What's your policy on dealing with sexual harassment?" The man stopped his movements, but kept his hand on her leg, squeezing firmly to try and stop her.

"We don't tolerate sexual harassment in our company, those found guilty of such things will likely lose their jobs." Bang PD said, his gaze stern and matter of fact.

"Well I should like to inform you that the man next to me has been rubbing his hand on my leg for the past ten minutes even though I have tried to stop him." Rose said, stone faced.

"Oh is that true Miss Lee? I'm sorry you had to deal with that." Bang PD sympathized. He then turned to the guards near the door, "I'd like you to remove this man from our meeting please. I will deal with him later. Thank you."

The man shot out of his seat. "She's a lying whore! I would never do such things!" He screamed. 

Turning to Rose he then back-handed her across the face. "You just had to open your stupid mouth!"

Jungkook and Taehyung quickly got up from their seats but Rose held up a hand to stop them. She looked the man in the eye. 

"Touching me inappropriately was your first mistake, hitting me was your second."

 She took a quick swing at his face, breaking his nose. She then sat down as the man was dragged out of the room screaming. The other people at the table gasped at what they had seen. 

"I apologize for my actions, I was only acting in self defense. Please continue." Rose bowed her head.

"The meeting is cancelled, we will reschedule later in the week. You are all dismissed." Bang PD answered. 

Rose's head hung lower as she was embarrassed for ruining the meeting. Namjoon gently rubbed her back. 

"Mr. Bang, I'm so sorry for ruining the meeting. If I had just stayed quiet this wouldn't have- " She started to say but was stopped. 

"Miss Lee, that's enough. You were right to address the matter at hand. I wish more people were brave enough to come forward like yourself. I assure you that that man will no longer have a job at this company and he may face some jail time. Are you alright?" Bang PD asked her kindly, offering his hand to help her out of her seat.

She looked up at him with a sad smile and placed her small hand in his very large one. He took a closer look at it for a second before letting her go.

"How were you able to break his nose with such small hands?" PD asked her, puzzled.

Rose gave a light chuckle. "Don't judge a book by it's cover sir." She smiled as she took Namjoon's arm to be led out of the room. 

"Boys!" Bang PD stopped them before they could leave. 

"Yes sir?" Namjoon answered. 

"Please take the rest of the day off. Enjoy yourselves." Bang PD smiled.

"Thank you sir." The boys all bowed as they left to go home. 

⁽ʳᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ⁻ ᵗˣᵗ⁾