Chapter 52(smut)

⁽ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ˡᶦˡ ᵇᵒʸ ⁻ ᵃᵗᵉᵉᶻ⁾

Rose woke up to Jungkook between her legs. He had somehow managed to maneuver himself out from under her without waking her and pulled down her pj shorts. He was sucking on her clit and she had woken up with a moan; startling not only Taehyung, but herself as well. 

"J-jungkookie...What are you doing?" She gasped. 

"Dude...I was having the best dream...You just had to wake us up didn't you?" Tae groaned in irritation. 

JK chuckled and the vibration made Rose let out another moan involuntarily. Tae's dick twitched in his pants at the sound. 

"Kookie do we even have time for this?" She asked, her back arching. 

"Our alarm won't go off for another 30 minutes." He spoke in his raspy morning voice. 

Tae by this time was fully hard and uncomfortable. He let out a small whimper that only Rose could hear. He covered his mouth in embarrassment. 

"Do you wanna play too TT?" Rose asked him, slipping her hand into his shorts. 

"Shit...Rose...Yes." He groaned.

"Baby, get on your  hands and knees above Tae." Kookie whispered to her, kissing her inner  thigh. 

She obeyed him and rolled on top of the raven haired boy. She wiggled her bum teasingly, making Jungkook growl and shove his cock deep in her. Tae quickly covered Rose's mouth before she could let out a scream. 

"Gguk, what the hell man? We can't make too much noise remember?" Tae hissed at the maknae. 

"Sorry..." He mumbled slowly, then groaned as Rose accidentally clenched around him. 

She leaned forward and kissed Tae as Kookie grabbed her hips and slid in and out of her at a gentle pace.  

Rose moaned into Tae's mouth, turning him on even more. He lifted up her shirt and grabbed her breasts, massaging them; sending Rose over the edge. 

She was surprised that she was already close, they had only just started... But she didn't have control of her body as her legs started to shake. 

"Stop fighting it Rose, just let it go, I got you." Tae soothed, kissing her neck and holding her waist up. 

"Ggukkkk...." She cried out as her orgasm washed over her. 

Her eyes watered as the pure ecstacy coursed through her veins. Jungkook started to go faster and Rose knew he must be getting close too. 

"Sit up...Against the headboard...Tae." Rose managed to say though gritted teeth. 

He was a little confused but obliged, sliding his butt backwards. Rose then pulled his shorts down and started to suck his dick.

"Fuck..." Tae groaned, his eyes closed and his hands balled in the sheets. 

Jungkook let out a grunt, pulling out and cumming on Rose's back. He took off his shirt and wiped it off so it wouldn't be too much of a mess. He pulled her mouth off of Tae's dick and kissed her forehead before heading to the bathroom for a shower. 

"Can I?" Tae asked Rose, gently touching her hip. 

Rose nodded, crawling up the bed onto his lap and slipping his cock inside her. 

"You feel so fucking good baby....Damn." He moaned, bucking his hips upwards and fucking her senseless. 

Getting his morning workout in, Tae pounded Rose roughly until he eventually came undone; shooting his thick hot cum hard into her pussy. Rose covered her mouth to muffle her scream as Tae filled her up so full, she came again and some of their combined cum spilled out onto Taehyung's pelvis. Rose fell forward onto Tae's chest and laid there for a while as she caught her breath. Jungkook came out of the bathroom at this time.