Chapter 54

⁽ᵍᶦᵛᵉⁿ ᵗᵃᵏᵉⁿ ⁻ ᵉⁿʰʸᵖᵉⁿ⁾

Tae kissed Rose awake once they had arrived at the company building. Or rather the gagging noises that Yoongi was making woke her. 

She made glaring eye contact with him and he eventually bowed his head in apology. Rose was the only one that could challenge any of the boys in fierce eye contact and win. Her stubbornness paid off sometimes. 

"Rose, I want you to sit with one of us on either side of you at the meeting. I don't want any repeats of last time." Namjoon said firmly, more to the boys than to her. 

"But not Taehyung or Jungkook. I don't need anyone getting too handsy." He added.

"I wouldn't -" Rose started to say. 

"I know Rose, I didn't mean you. Your lovely boyfriends on the other hand..." He interrupted her and looked over at TaeKook. 

Taehyung smiled and waved like a dork, while JK was spaced out and watching some birds fly past. Rose frowned at JK and Tae ran over to her; concerned.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her, grabbing her face in his large palms.

"Please don't worry about it right now alright? Also, shouldn't you stay away from me in public baby?" She smiled at him. 

He raised an eyebrow at her, but decided to leave her be for now. 

Their manager hustled them into the building and they piled into the elevators in small groups, still squished in like sardines. Rose was smooshed into Jimin and she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him close. He placed gentle hands on her lower back and returned her hug. She was happy to have a mochi in her life, he always wanted hugs and lived off of skinship. 

The conference room was huge and had a large screen on the wall that was clearly used for presentations. Rose was shocked to say the least. She sat down at the table next to Hobi, who had already taken a seat. A creepy looking guy was about to sit next to her but Namjoon cleared his throat and the creep nervously bowed; pulling out the chair for him. Joon squeezed Rose's knee and smiled at her in reassurance. She silently mouthed 'thank you' to him before directing her attention to the board director. 

At some point during the meeting they went over choreography for a Japanese song that BTS would do to promote their new album and a video of Rose doing the choreo came on the screen. She had completely forgotten that Jimin filmed her, and thought he deleted it. Her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment and she looked down at the table. Hobi grabbed her hand to calm her down. 

Jimin, Hoseok, and Rose were the only ones who knew about the new choreography, so the other members were just as surprised as the rest of the people in the meeting. The only thing that was going through Rose's mind was that she hated that Jimin filmed her on the day she was wearing her most colorful pants....And a revealing top. So her midriff and tattoos were on display.

 So her midriff and tattoos were on display