Chapter 20

⁽ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵇᵉᵃᵗ ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ⁾

Once everyone had sat down at the table, along with their little guest; Taehyun, they all dug into the food. For a little while, the only sounds heard were slurping noises and small groans of happiness. Then Taehyun spoke up.

"N-noona?" He asked shyly. 

"Yes darling?" Rose perked up.

"How did you learn how to cook like this?" The boy asked her. 

"Oh its just a lot of practice. I grew up in a small village with a lot of grandmothers who taught me most of what I know, and Jin also had a little bit of influence too." She smiled at her eldest hyung.

"That's really cool, I've always wondered how you cook so well since anytime I've eaten your food its been phenomenal." Taehyun gushed. 

"Now now kiddo, don't be trying to steal our Rose. You gotta find your own. Sad truth is that you will never find someone as amazing and badass as our girl though." Jin spoke over bites of meat. 

"Oh I'm sorry Hyung, I wasn't trying to steal her!" The boy started to ramble. 

"Relax, he just likes to tease." Joon said, patting his head. 

After everyone was full to the brim, they all pitched in with putting away food and washing up the dishes. The kitchen was full of laughter and love as the family goofed around. 

When they finished, the boys went their separate ways, leaving Rose and Taehyun to themselves in the living room. Rose was setting up a makeshift bed for Taehyun on the couch while he sat on the floor, Izzy in his lap. His eyes were getting droopy as he watched Rose finish up the bed. 

Rose walked over to him and grabbed both of his cheeks and rattled his head a little.

"You still in there?" She lightly chuckled. 

"Oh...Yeah sorry Noona, I guess I drifted off." Taehyun replied sheepishly. 

"Don't worry about it, you had a long day and a big meal. I think you are allowed to be tired. Now why don't you get some sleep honey." She said while helping him up.

When he was secure under the covers, Izzy jumped up on the couch and nestled herself in the crook of Taehyun's neck. Letting out a tiny huff of air she promptly fell asleep, a soft purr vibrating through her tiny body.

"Looks like you aren't alone tonight. Don't worry about any monsters ok? Izzy will protect you. Good night Taehyun." Rose whispered as she kissed his forehead and then Izzy's.

"Thank you Noona. I appreciate all you do for me and the others. Good night." He said with a yawn as he shut his large eyes. 

⁽ˢᵏʸᵈᶦᵛᵉ ⁻ ᵇ.ᵃ.ᵖ⁾

As she was walking down the hall, Jungkook appeared out of nowhere and picked her up, running down towards Jimin's room. He set her on Jimin's bed and hurried out of the room before she could do anything. 

Realizing where she was, Rose ran to the door and tried to escape, but it was locked from the outside. She pounded on it for a minute and screamed but she knew it was of no use, she was trapped. She slid down the door and put her face in her hands. She was going to kill Jungkook.

With all the noise that was going on, Jimin woke up and was staring at Rose, wondering what she was doing in his room. 

"Rose?" He asked gently.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Jungkook trapped me in here." Rose mumbled. 

"I didn't ask him to do that. My plan was to just let you come to me when you were ready. Sorry he did that." Jimin said truthfully.