Chapter 58(smut)

⁽ᵈᵃⁿᶜᶦⁿᵍ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵛᶦˡ ⁻ ᵘⁿᵇ⁾

When they got back to the hotel, Jungkook woke Rose up by smacking her ass. She squeaked and sat up quickly. 

"That was completely unnecessary." She growled at her boyfriend. 

"Agree to disagree?" He asked.

Rose bit his shoulder. 

"Nevermind then." He groaned in pain. 

They walked back into the hotel and got in the elevator. Rose was pressed between Jungkook and Hobi. She rested her head on Hobi's back and hugged him. He placed a gentle hand over hers and smiled. He really loved her, she was like a second sister to him and he would protect her at all costs. 

Bangtan shuffled out of the elevator and headed to their separate rooms. Rose walked into the bathroom and began to take off her makeup and undo her hair. When she was done, JK grabbed her as soon as she left the bathroom. He pressed her into the wall and pinned her hands above her head. 

~SMUT WARNING~ 

She looked up into his eyes; for once showing vulnerability, and Jungkook softened. 

He let go of her hands and cupped her cheeks, giving her a delicate kiss. Rose was so unused to him being so gentle, it took her by surprise to say the least. 

"I don't want to fuck you tonight. I want to worship and make love to your body." He whispered into her lips. 

She kissed him back and began to unbutton his shirt, her hands ghosting over his stomach; giving him chills. 

He untied the strings behind her neck that held up her dress and let it slip off her body. She stood in front of him in a matching lace bra and panties, his weakness. 

"Fuck...Rose you are so beautiful." He said, grabbing her ass and making her leap onto his torso.

She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder as he unclasped her bra. He laid her down on the bed and left a trail of slow kisses down her neck, the valley of her breasts, her navel, and finally stopping at her thighs. He gently removed her panties, kissing her pubic bone and stomach before pulling away.

He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and underwear, leaving them both naked. Jungkook took a moment to take in the sight before him, admiring the angelic body of his lover. 

"I fucking love you so much." He told her as he crawled on top of her and nipped at her collarbone, earning a quick intake of breath from Rose. 

She ran her fingers through his shaggy black hair and put a palm lightly on his face. 

"I love you too." 

He lowered his head to her chest, lightly flicking his tongue over one of her nipples and she whined. Taking the nipple into his hot mouth, he sucked on it at a painfully slow pace and just when Rose was about to ask for more, he pulled his head off and grazed it with his teeth making her let out a small scream. He made eye contact with her as he slowly licked over the other one.

With how aroused he had made her, his eye contact alone nearly sent her over the edge. She whimpered, reaching out to grab the hair at the nape of his neck, but he pulled away. 

"Gguk..." Rose croaked. 

"Yes my love?" He asked, moving down her body to her soaked pussy. 

"I need you."

He didn't respond verbally, instead he ran his tongue over her slit, making her arch her back. JK pushed her hips back down on the bed and held her in place as he licked her again, even slower this time. Rose cried out in frustration, needing more than what she was getting.