Chapter 107

⁽ᶜᶦʳᶜᵘˢ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

The car ride was a bit awkward as Rose sat with Hobi and Jimin, quietly avoiding her lovers. 

Hobi noticed that she kept dozing off and shaking herself awake, so he offered her his shoulder. 

"I'm fine, thank you." Rose bowed her head at him. 

Yoongi looked up at her from his breakfast and sighed. 

'You're gonna have to sleep eventually Rose.' He thought to himself. 

"Alright, spill it. What's bothering you?" Jungkook confronted her when they got out of the car. 

"I don't know what you're talking about Ggukkie." She smiled at him, trying not to look nervous. 

"You avoid me and Tae when you're guilty of something. I know you Rose." He sighed, slinging his bag over his shoulder. 

She finally looked him in the eye, and he saw the light purple hue under her eyes. Rose walked away from him without a word. Jungkook slowly reached out towards her, but it was of no use.

As they walked into the hotel, Yoongi had a hand wrapped around Rose's waist and Jungkook felt jealously begin to eat at him. 

It was normal for the others to be touchy with her and it never bothered him. Except when she wasn't giving him attention. 

Jealously does horrible things to a person...

As they finally got to their new hotel room, Jungkook pushed Yoongi's hand away from her. 

Rose looked up at him with a shocked expression that quickly changed into anger. He knew he was in trouble... Closing his eyes, he waited to be smacked, but it didn't happen. 

Rose stormed off to the big room that was reserved for the three of them. 

Yoongi looked at him with a disappointed look on his face then wandered over to Hobi's side. 

Taehyung came up behind him and placed a gentle hand on Jungkook's shoulder as the maknae hung his head. 

"Alright boys, we have two hours of free time before we have to go to the venue." Namjoon told everyone as they nodded at him. 

"I'm gonna hang out with Jimin, why don't you try to calm her down." Tae suggested. 

"What? But you're the one who is the best with calming her." JK was a little shocked. 

"I sense that there is a rift between the two of us right now and she is uncomfortable around me. I'm not worried about it though; I know she'll come to me when she's ready." 

"She's feeling weird around you right now because..." Jungkook began to say. 

"I don't want to hear it from you, she needs to tell me herself Gguk." Taehyung interrupted. 

"Alright, see you in a bit." JK smiled. 

He took a big breath and walked into their room. 

Rose was busy unpacking all their things into the closet when he came in and didn't look at him. 

"Rose..." He whispered, all his worry coming to the surface. 

She stopped what she was doing at the vulnerability in his voice, but still didn't look at him. 

"Rose...I need you." He said again as his voice broke.

She got up and walked over to him and wiped away his tears. 

"I'm sorry." They both said at the same time. 

"You don't have to be sorry; I know how you get when I ignore you. It's my fault." She sighed.