Chapter 69

⁽ᵛᵒˡᶜᵃⁿᵒ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵘ⁾

When the two siblings got tired of chasing each other, Rose went back to finishing up breakfast prep. Soobin and Yeonjun helped her make everything while the two youngest babies took turns holding onto Rose in a back hug, making things a bit more difficult for her. 

"Baby, do the maknaes seem more clingy than usual...Or is it just me?" She asked Junnie when they were placing plates at the counter for everyone. 

"They were worried about you....We all were." He kissed her forehead. 

"I know but...Jun..." She gave him a look. 

She sometimes struggled with being held in a hug for long periods of time by anyone except TaeKook and Yeonjun, and it was starting to make her claustrophobic in this instance. 

"Boys! Release your Noona, she needs air." Jun thwacked them on the back of their heads. 

"For fucks sake Jun, you didn't need to be so harsh. Now they look like kicked puppies." Rose scolded him, smacking his head in the same way. 

Now there were three boys who looked like sad babies...

Beomgyu was the last one to walk into the kitchen as everyone sat down to eat. He made eye contact with Rose and blushed, looking away. 

"Dude, what's your problem?" Soobin poked the eldest maknae in the cheek. 

"He saw Rose without a shirt on last night, scared the soul out of him." Yeonjun shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

"Why was Noona naked in your room hyung?" Hueningkai asked innocently.

"We've explained it to you before many times. The two of us have spent most of our lives together and we are comfortable being naked around each other. And our relationship is strictly platonic. Can't you just let it go?" Jun huffed, tired of the same shit. 

The other boys looked at each other worriedly for a few seconds, but they slowly nodded their heads. Beomgyu was the only one who didn't move; he was still scarred by what he had seen. 

"You really should have knocked honey." Rose said gently to her favourite brat. 

"Y-You're right, I'm sorry. It's just gonna be a little while before I can rid my brain of that image..." He shook his head. 

"Well sorry my body is so revolting to you." Rose huffed. 

"No...Noona that wasn't at all what I meant." Gyu whined; beyond uncomfortable. 

"Yeah...I was gonna say, she's far from revolting." Jun giggled. 

"Junnie stop, they're gonna get the wrong idea." Rose laughed too. 

"There is nothing in the rulebook saying I can't admire a good body without having sexual attraction to it." He pointed out. 

"I mean...He does have a good point." Taehyun spoke up. 

"I honestly don't care if people stare at me." Rose shrugged. 

"Noona don't give a duck!" Kai broke out in laughter. 

Everyone began to laugh with him, even Beomgyu couldn't hold in his laughter. 

After they were stuffed to the gills, the boys helped to clean the kitchen and then got dressed to go to the studio. Yeonjun asked her if she would join them to help finish up their choreo.

⁽¹¹⁹ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ⁾

Rose thought it would be fun to practice with them and see where they could improve, so she happily agreed and changed into better clothes for dancing.