Chapter 72(smut)

⁽ˡᶦᵇᶦᵈᵒ ⁻ ᵒⁿˡʸᵒⁿᵉᵒᶠ⁾

"Hey Rosie..." Jimin awkwardly waved at her. 

Rose stared back at him for a few seconds with an unreadable expression. She then ran forward and grabbed his hand, racing towards his bedroom. She tore into the room, threw back the covers, and jumped into his bed, holding her arms out. 

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked cautiously. 

"Emergency obligatory cuddles." She demanded, pointing to the bed. 

"Uhh...You're not gonna kill me right?" Chim asked as he slowly got into bed with her.

"No..." She said after a second. 

"Why did you hesitate?" 

"Shut up." Rose growled, pulling him under the covers and snuggling him.

"You're not mad at me?" He was very confused.

"We couldn't have known that your rough housing would trigger my PTSD Jimin. I don't blame you baby. You are my best friend Chim, I'm always gonna love you no matter what." Rose kissed his forehead. 

"I thought that Tae and Kookie were your best friends..." Jiminie giggled. 

"You're my best friend that I don't fuck, is that better?" She sighed. 

"Did someone say fucking?" Jungkook poked his head in the door

"Tokki..." Rose growled at him.

"Ugh fine...Sorry." He groaned at the nickname that Rose used when she was irritated with him. 

The bunny boy crawled into bed behind his lover and cuddled her tightly. 

"Baby...You know this was kinda a JiRose moment, right?" 

"Yeah, well now its a JiKookRose moment." Gguk said stubbornly. 

"You are a pain in the ass you know?" She huffed. 

"I'd rather be a pleasure in your ass." The maknae giggled. 

"YAHHH!" Rose roared as both boys broke into laughter. 

Jimin made a surprised noise as Tae snuck into bed behind him, adding to the snuggle fest. 

"I can't believe we all fit on your bed Jiminie..." Rose commented, smooshed between her maknaes. 

"But you could always use a little more Hope!" Hoseok yelled as he jumped on top of everyone.

Everyone let out a collective groan as Hobi wiggled his body on top of them. 

"Hoseok, stop crushing the children." Yoongi grumbled as he walked by the doorway. 

"Awww...Fine..." Hobi whined, sliding his body off the bed to dramatically land on the floor with a thunk.