Chapter 80

⁽ᶠᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁻ ᵉⁿʰʸᵖᵉⁿ⁾

As she pulled up to the house she was met with Jungkook hopping over to her window in excitement. 

"Hey baby girl, how was your drive? Wait...Wasn't Yoongi hyung with you?" Gguk asked her. 

"The drive was actually really nice. And Kitty fell asleep pretty quick." Rose giggled.

"Where is he?" JK was confused. 

Opening her door, Rose gestured to her lap where a very adorable Min Yoongi was still sound asleep. 

Jungkook went 'aww' and took out his phone for a picture. 

"Yoongi, honey we're here, it's time to wake up." Rose gently pet his cheek as the Kitty began to stir. 

He sat up and rubbed his eyes, briefly looked at Rose, and got out of the truck. He then waddled off to look for Hobi. 

"Well alright then. Guess he's not going to thank you for the ride then." Gguk frowned. 

"He did, just not with words, I felt it though." She smiled, climbing out and jumping into the back of her truck bed. 

Jungkook helped unpack her things and led her to their room. The boys each had a room they were sharing for the cameras, but Rose had a room that was off limits to cameras. TaeKook would be able to sleep with her at night but had to be in their fake beds when the cameras started in the morning and ended in the evening. 

Once settled, he took her to the main room where the other boys and staff were eating dinner. 

"Ok everyone, attention please. If you've worked with us before then you already know. If you're new then there are things you need to know. This is my girlfriend Lee Rose, you will be respectful of her and never catch her on film. If anyone is rude to her in any kind of way I will find out and you will be fired. Now, she is very friendly and I'm sure most of you will fall in love with her by the end of this. I hope you all have a good time here, thank you for working with us." Jungkook spoke up to everyone before bowing and going to the kitchen. 

Rose awkwardly smiled and bowed, then she chased after JK. 

"What the hell was that?" She slapped his arm when she caught up to him. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kookie busied himself making a plate of food. 

"Bullshit you don't. Why did you make a scene like that? I'm perfectly fine handling situations on my own without you threatening everyone to be nice to me." Rose hissed. 

"I know you can. But that was also for me. I wanted to make it clear to everyone that you are off limits. You are a very attractive woman and I can't have anyone looking at you like a glazed donut." 

"So what you mean to say is you're claiming your territory and marking it in front of all the others." She put her hands on her hips. 

JK choked on the banana milk he was drinking but refused to make eye contact with her. 

"Jeongguk..." Rose groaned, a bit disappointed. 

She left the kitchen and went to sit on Hobi's lap in the living room. Although she pretended to be in a cheerful mood, Taehyung wasn't buying it. He could feel that she was a little angry and put a gentle hand on her thigh. 

Looking up at him, Rose smiled; a genuine smile that wasn't forced. He was always her rock, her calm after a storm, and her gentle breeze on a summer day. Often all he had to do was touch her and it brought her back to reality.