Chapter 87

⁽ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈᵒᵍ ⁻ ʰᵃⁿˢᵉ⁾

"Did she eat anything when she took you out for dinner yesterday?" Jungkook asked Asher as the older boy touched up his makeup. 

"No, she told me she had a big lunch, why?" 

"...She hasn't been eating for a few days it seems, this just confirms it." JK sighed, looking over at Rose asleep next to Hobi.

"Oh, well I ran into her last night. Couldn't sleep so I decided to go outside and I found her holding Jimin. She didn't want me near him and told me to go back to bed." Ash said, finishing up. 

"That's actually pretty common. She is very protective of Jimin, and can come across as hostile if he's in a vulnerable state. He sometimes gets nightmares and can't go back to sleep so he comes to her. She has a way of calming him down so he can safely fall asleep again." Gguk explained. 

"Ah, makes sense now. That does seem like a Rose thing to do." Asher smiled. 

"How would you know what a Rose thing even is?" JK bristled. 

"Relax man. For one, we went to the same high school and were close friends. Two I'm not into your girl, or any girl for that matter." Asher clarified. 

"Sorry, I just get a little, yeah...She means the world to me and I just want to keep her safe." Kookie apologized. 

"All of you seem very close, I think that's amazing...Alright, done." The older boy declared, Jungkook being the last one he had to put makeup on...Besides Jimin. 

"Minnie, its ok, he's not going to bite. I'll hold your hand if you want." Rose coaxed Jimin over to the makeup chair where Asher was waiting. 

"H-hi..." Jimin stuttered as he sat down in front of the artist. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jimin." Asher bowed. 

"Yeah...Hi." A bright blush bloomed on the Mochi's fair cheeks. 

"Is it ok if I begin your makeup now?" Asher asked politely. 

"Y-yeah, sure." Jiminie squeaked. 

He had Rose's hand in a death grip as she laid against his legs, but she didn't mind. 

Jimin was trying his best to keep calm, but he was screaming on the inside. 

"Would you like to go out for coffee sometime?" Asher asked him after he finished. 

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, he looked down at Rose in panic. 

"He would love to have a coffee date with you in the future." She told Ash. 

"Minnie stop freaking out so much, you're gonna sweat your makeup off and have to go back to Asher again." Hobi patted the younger boy on the shoulder. 

"I have a date with a hot guy...How can I not freak out?" Jimin squeaked. 

"You get used to it honey." Rose giggled. 

Jimin glared at her as Taehyung gently kissed the top of her head. 

"So how are you guys going to watch me if you have to be filmed?" Rose asked once more as Jungkook bit her ear, sending electricity through her veins. 

"Well unfortunately for you, you are going to sit right under the cameras out of view. That way we can clearly keep an eye on you. And when we eat, you will eat too. We're going to make sure you eat all of your food as well. This is a tight ship we're running little one, but you brought this upon yourself." JK told her as she pouted.