Chapter 111

⁽ʳᵘᵇʸ ⁻ ʷᵒᵒᶻᶦ⁾

Rose was very keen on spoiling her boys, so she took care of everything. 

It wasn't often that she flaunted her wealth, so the boys were a little surprised as they got into a large van that picked them up at the house. 

The van was stocked with mini fridges of champagne and juice. Each seat had its own heating and cooling system, along with built in movie players. A wide variety of snacks and sweets were hidden about the inside of the vehicle and the boys felt like kids. 

"Rose, this is crazy. Why don't you play with your money more often?" Hobi asked, popping a chocolate in his mouth. 

"Because I don't want to feel like I'm better than anyone else. It's nice to use my wealth sometimes, but it would take the fun out of it if it happened all the time." 

Hobi nodded his head in understanding. 

The boys were confusedly staring out the window as the van pulled into an airport they didn't recognize.

"Rosie, where are we?" Hobi patted her shoulder. 

"This is an airport typically used just to transport product, but I have a private jet here." 

"Ohh." 

"Fancy fancy." Jin smiled as he walked towards the jet like he owned it. 

Namjoon sighed and followed behind his high maintenance hyung.

On the plane, Jimin and Hobi were giggling and laughing together like the dorks they were. Rose had a clear view of them as Tae was asleep with his head in her lap. She pet his hair and smiled at the boys. 

She pulled a pencil out of her bag and began to sketch on the back of a brochure that was in the pocket of the seat in front of her. 

Rose smiled fondly at Jimin as he was brightly lit up. She saw that Asher was mirroring her fondness a few seats away from her. 

(Credit original artist) 

Tae fussed in his sleep, but the moment Rose touched his cheek, he relaxed. She sighed fondly at her raven-haired prince. 

She had no clue what she had done to deserve such a wonderful person like Taehyung as her lover. Not to mention having Jungkook as well. 

The latter was busy playing a game on his phone with a severe intensity in his eyes. Typically, if he was bothered during a game, he would have a fit. Rose was the exception. He didn't care if he was in the middle of an important match, Rose came first. 

So, as he was finally about to beat a major boss he'd been struggling to fight for ten minutes, he immediately set his phone down in his lap as she leaned in to kiss him. 

The kiss was deep and purposeful, intoxicating him with her taste. 

"Rose..." He croaked when she pulled back.