Chapter 24

⁽ᵏᶦᶜᵏ ᶦᵗ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ¹²⁷⁾

Kookie carried Taehyung into his bedroom and plopped him onto the bed. Rose crawled over to him on the bed, stripped him down to his underwear, and tucked him into the covers. 

She then took off her own clothes and walked to Jungkook's closet, pulling out a black hoodie and slipping it over her head. 

"Yah. Rose. Why can't you wear your own clothes?" JK teased half heartedly. 

He actually loved it when she wore his clothing. She looked so cute in them. 

"I like yours better, they smell like you." Rose smiled, walking over to him and hugging him tightly. 

At this time Taehyung started to whine because he had nothing to hug in his sleep. Before having Rose, Tae could happily sleep with a pillow and be fine. But now that he had her, he couldn't sleep right without her. He was known to talk in his sleep or even yell, but with Rose in his arms he slept peacefully.

Rose and Kookie made knowing eye contact and crawled into bed. 

"Hush now baby, you're alright, I'm right here." Rose whispered into Taehyung's ear as she swept away the hair on his forehead with gentle fingers. She then kissed his forehead and cheeks as Tae stopped whining and relaxed. 

She slipped down next to him and he wrapped his arms around her with a sigh. JK crawled to Rose's other side and kissed her lips before settling beside her so she could sleep on his chest. Rose loved both her boys, and being sandwiched between them at night made her feel safe and comfortable. 

~Morning~

Rose liked to think she had a secret talent for getting out of tight places. Most importantly getting out of Taehyung's arms without waking him. Granted it did take her a little while because she had to move slowly. But after a few minutes of gentle movements...She was free. Rose didn't have to worry about Jungkook though, he slept like the dead and she could slide across his body without him even stirring in the slightest. 

Once off the bed, Rose grabbed a long pillow and placed it in Taehyung's arms so he wouldn't whine after noticing her absence. 

Sometimes she woke up really early in the morning, before the sun was even up, like this morning. She took a quick shower and got dressed after doing her hair. She dressed a little warmer as it was supposed to be chilly that day.