Chapter 81(smut)

⁽ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

While everyone else was looking around the house for Rose, Jungkook just had a gut feeling she wasn't there. 

He walked out along the lake and looked a little closer to the bank. He smiled when he saw barefoot footprints. They weren't very deep, so he knew she had been running. Letting out a sigh, he began to jog along the bank, following her cute little tracks. 

Gguk was a little surprised at how far she had gone, worrying that he wouldn't get to her before nightfall; the sun was already setting. 

Then he saw her. 

He walked down the dock and sat down next to her. 

"You know you really didn't have to go this far to look for a bathroom baby, there is one in the house." He teased her, trying to lighten the mood. 

"Probably should have told me that earlier Kookie." Rose sighed. 

"Well you know now. Wanna tell me why you ran away?" JK slid his fingers through hers. 

"You kinda pissed me off and then Jimin had to blab about my weak spot. I got mad and just started running, now I'm here." She laid back on the dock. 

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you in front of everyone. I just can't help that I worry someone will try to make a move on you." Kook leaned back with her. 

"It wouldn't matter if they did." She giggled. 

"What do you mean?"

"I don't have any interest in anyone but you and Tae. I think it's silly that you think there is anyone out there more amazing than you." She leaned over and kissed his lips softly.

Jungkook blushed and got to his feet, trying to escape. 

"Oh no you don't." Rose chased after him and jumped onto his back. 

"You are an extraordinary person Jeon Jeongguk, I couldn't ask for more. I love you so much baby." She whispered into his ear, sliding off his back and holding his hand. 

He whipped around to face her, lightly grabbing her chin and looking into her eyes for a moment before leaning in to give her a kiss that made her knees weak. 

"I love you more than air Rose. Lets go back to the house now, Tae is very worried." His thumb grazed her bottom lip as he smiled at her with hooded eyes. 

"Stop that!" Rose yowled. 

"Stop what?"

"Seducing me..." Her cheeks blazed crimson. 

"Is it working?" He gave her a toothy grin. 

"Shut up already." Rose punched his shoulder. 

"Alright, stay close to me ok? I don't know what lurks in the dark here." 

"I'll protect you Tokki, don't worry." She smirked. 

"That's not what I- Oh...You're messing with me." JK scowled. 

Rose giggled as they walked in the dark to the house. 

⁽ᵍᵒˡᵈᵉⁿ ᵍᵒᵒˢᵉ ⁻ ᵃᶜᵉ⁾

As they got within sight of the house, Rose saw Taehyung sitting on the front steps with his head in his hands. 

She quietly walked up to him and ran her fingers through his hair. He caught her hand as soon as he felt her and pulled her to his chest. 

"I'm sorry Taebaby." She whispered to him. 

"You need to stop disappearing without warning Rose. It's not good for our health." He almost growled.