Chapter 9

⁽ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ⁻ ᵗᵃᵉᵐᶦⁿ⁾

Walking into the house Hobi turned to Rose. "Hey I'm gonna go watch the new choreo in my room and think of the best ways we can teach the others, you're welcome to join me."

"Thanks honey, but I think I need some down time for a bit before I help Jin with dinner." She smiled, giving him a quick hug.

"Alright, well you know where to find me if you need me." Hobi smiled, kissing the top of her head before heading to his room. 

Rose heard JK and Taehyung playing video games in the living room so she made sure to avoid them just for now and went to her room to shower. She really just needed to be alone with her thoughts for a while. So after her shower she changed into a pair of yoga pants and one of Jungkook's t-shirts, tied in a knot at her hip. She decided not to blow dry her hair and left it down to dry in a loose ponytail.

 She decided not to blow dry her hair and left it down to dry in a loose ponytail

She felt like being productive to distract herself from thinking about Jimin. So she gathered the sheets from her and Kook's bed, along with their laundry and went to wash it. She then cleaned the bathroom top to bottom. By the time she finished the bathroom, the laundry was done washing so she went to hang the clothes outside to dry. She then went to Tae's room to gather his dirty clothes and clean his bathroom next. As his clothes were washing she went and scoured the kitchen till it was spotless. Then she went around the house, collecting  all the boy's laundry and cleaning their bathrooms, while cleaning anything she could in between, avoiding Jimin's room. She started to feel better with hard work. Last on her laundry tour was Yoongi's room. 

Walking into his bedroom, she found him still asleep in bed. Looking over to his desk she saw his laptop still open and his recording equipment still on, so she saved any progress he was in the middle of and turned everything off. Clearly he had worked all night on music instead of sleeping. "Typical Yoongi." She whispered before gathering his laundry and then headed back to his room after it was done. 

She pulled back the covers on his bed and climbed in next to him. After all the work she had done today she was a little sleepy herself. Once she had snuggled closed to the Yoonkitty, he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to him. Rose soon joined the kitty in peaceful sleep.

⁽ᶠᵃⁿᵗᵃˢᵗᶦᶜ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ⁻ ᵇᶦᵍᵇᵃⁿᵍ⁾

~Evening~

JK and Tae were still hard at work on their game when Jin walked into the living room.

"Boys! Can I have your attention please?" Jin yelled.

Startled, the boys paused their game and looked up at the oldest with wide eyes. 

"Why did you yell?" Tae quietly asked. 

"If I don't yell, you two don't pay any attention to me." Jin replied with a world wide shoulder shrug. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "What do you need hyung?" 

"Have any of you seen Rosie? She did all our laundry, and cleaned the whole house. I'm worried about her, you know how she works herself to the bone when something is bothering her." 

Jungkook's eyes widened in fear. "What? Really? No we haven't seen her. I'll go find her." 

"I'll help too." Tae agreed. 

"No, you're going to help out in the kitchen in her place." Jin smirked.

"Alright hyung." Tae replied, slightly nervous about his fate. 

Kookie started his trek around the house looking for his Rose. First he went to Hobi's room. Opening his door JK found Hobi on his bed holding Yeontan tightly and weeping as he watched 'The Notebook'. 

Feeling awkward he asked, "Sorry to bother you hyung, but have you seen Rose since you got home?" 

Hobi simply shook his head and blew his nose into Tannie's fur like a tissue. 

"Gross...Guess Tae's gonna need to bathe Tantan later..." Kook said leaving the room, shuddering with disgust.

⁽ˢʰᶦⁿᶦⁿ' ⁻ ʲᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘⁿ⁾

Going to Jimin's room, he walked in to find it empty. "Weird...Wonder where he is.." Kookie thought. Wandering into Joon's room, he found the leader on the phone. 

Usually if Namjoon was on the phone, the boys wouldn't bother him, but this was important. "Um..Namjoonie-hyung?" The maknae whispered, tapping Joon on the shoulder. 

"Sorry to bother you, but have you seen Rose?" 

Turning around in his chair, Joon spoke into the phone, "Excuse me a moment sir," Then to Jungkook, "No sorry, I haven't seen her. Been on business calls all day. Is she ok?" 

"I'm not sure, I can't find her, but Jin-hyung said she went on a cleaning spree and you know she only does that when she's upset. I'll keep looking for her, thanks though." JK explained, then headed to the door.

"I hope she's alright, let me know when you find out." Joon said before returning to his call. 

About to lose hope, Jungkook was about to go back to Jin when he realized he forgot to check Yoongi's room. He usually avoided Yoongi's room cause he was the only member that scared Kookie. Tentatively he opened the door and peered inside. Seeing only a lump under the covers he was about to leave, but on closer inspection he saw a lock of long hair peeking out from the covers. 

Giving a sigh of relief, he walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers. 

Slowly pulling Yoongi's arm off Rose, he scooped her up in his arms, waking Yoongi in the process. 

Realizing that the intruder was just Kook retrieving Rose, Yoongi yawned and stretched his arms above his head instead of committing murder. He then sleepily followed Jungkook out of the room.

Rose didn't even budge when Kookie picked her up, so he decided to take her back to his room and put her to bed instead of waking her. 

Sitting down for dinner he noticed one person missing at the table.

Jimin.

⁽ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ ⁻ ᵐʸᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾