Chapter 94(smut)

⁽ˡᵒᶜᵏᵈᵒʷⁿ ⁻ ᵉᵖᵉˣ⁾

As Rose got out of the shower she was met with a very naked Jeon Jeongguk. 

"Hey sexy." He said to her as he bit his lip.

Rose dropped her towel and sauntered up to him and grabbed his hard cock; stroking it a few times as she made eye contact with him. 

"Hey daddy." She whispered; tracing his collarbone with her tongue. 

"Rose..." Gguk's voice almost cracked with how aroused he was. 

"Do you want to fuck my pussy daddy?" She asked as she brought his face down to hers and kissed him. 

"Fuck yes..." He growled; picking her up and carrying her to the dresser in the bedroom. 

The dresser had a big mirror on top and Jungkook had plans for it. 

He put Rose down in front of it and placed her hands on the edge of the dresser to hold onto

"Hold on tight and don't let go. Now...I want you to watch me fuck the living daylights out of you." Jungkook purred into her ear. 

She let out a small breathy moan at his words and a blush crept across her cheeks. 

"Good girl." He smirked. 

He lifted one of her legs up for a better angle as he slid his cock inside her. Rose let out a hearty moan as her lover filled her up and stretched her out. 

"Fuck..." She whispered under her breath. 

To add to her 'suffering', JK snaked his other hand into her hair at the nape of her neck; grabbing a handful and pulling her head back so she would look in the mirror. Then he ruthlessly pounded in and out of her as fast as he could. 

She came hard with a loud scream that resonated through the house. 

Yeonjun shot up from the couch and ran to Rose's room at the sound of her scream. As he tore open the door he was met with a horrifying sight before him; Jungkook screwing his sister while holding a fistful of her hair. He was frozen in horror at the image and couldn't look away.

Rose looked up at the sound of the door and saw Yeonjun staring at them with a pale face. 

"Get out..." She huffed; out of breath, panting heavily. 

Jun shook his head to clear his mind and left the room. He ran into Taehyung in the hallway. 

"Damn. I thought I could catch you before you saw them, sorry bud." Tae awkwardly chuckled. 

"I uh...I just wanted to make sure she was ok when I heard her scream...I think I need to bleach my eyes..." The boy stuttered and then trailed off. 

He walked back to the living room with a dead look to his eyes. 

"Hyung? Is she ok? What happened?" Ningning asked as Yeonjun sat next to him.