Chapter 59

⁽ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢʸ ⁻ ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵃ ˣ⁾

"Namjoon is gonna kill us, our manager is gonna kill us, the owner of the hotel is gonna kill us...We are so dead." Jungkook whined. 

"I could literally buy this hotel if I felt like it." Rose shrugged. 

"Have you been drinking vodka?" Taehyung asked her. 

"Why?" She looked at him suspiciously. 

"Because you're only an asshole when you've had vodka, and I can smell it on your breath." Jungkook sighed, rubbing his temples. 

"Well fuck you too." She rolled her eyes. 

"Lets get dressed so we can tell the others..." Gguk said, disappointed. 

"You can go without me, I don't feel like leaving the room." Rose waved at them. 

"No, you're coming with us missy." Taehyung scolded her, lifting her up from the floor. 

"Fiiiinnneee." Rose whined. 

"You're wearing that?" Jungkook asked her as she tied up her boots

"Yeah, got a problem with that hot stuff?" She challenged him. 

"She really is opposite of normal when she is drunk. It's kinda funny. Guess we got hoodlum Rose this morning." Tae giggled. 

"Lets just go already." She snapped, leaving the room. 

"Morning Rosie, you look different today." Hobi smiled at her as she walked into the main room, TaeKook running after her. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" She spat at him. 

Jimin poked his head up from where he was laying on the floor. 

"Nothing, sorry if I upset you somehow." Hobi said shyly. 

"Not yet you haven't." 

Jimin got up at looked at her more closely. 

"Where'd you get vodka from? And why were you drinking this early?"