Chapter 14

⁽ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵉʳ & ᶦⁿᶠᶦⁿᶦᵗʸ ⁻ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᵐ⁾

Later in the afternoon Rose woke up from her nap with her kittyboy. She yawned and untangled her limbs from Yoongi's and slipped out of bed. Her hair was a huge mess from going to sleep with it wet and undone, so she just piled it all on top of her head in a messy bun.

Rubbing her eyes she walked down the hallway and into her art studio. She thought that painting might release some of her emotions. She removed Kookie's shirt and replaced it with one of her smocks. 

She had forgotten to clean her studio when she had cleaned the house the other day so the room was a mess

She had forgotten to clean her studio when she had cleaned the house the other day so the room was a mess. She decided that she should tidy up first before she made an even bigger mess. She had quite a few art pieces that were scattered about the room, some of Yeontan, some of the boys, a few nature paintings, but most of them were of Taehyung. He was the only member who actually enjoyed modeling for her besides Yoongi.... When he was asleep. 

She loved his features;  his unique eyelids, his large grin, and the small freckle on his nose. Kim Taehyung was beautiful. (A/N: I agree) So capturing his likeness in a painting or a sketch was one of Rose's favourite things. 

The walls of her studio were covered in large collages featuring many different things that she painted over every once and a while. She looked up at them and got lost in thought as to what she would do next, so she didn't notice her small cat wander into the room.

Rose had rescued a tiny stray cat from the streets a few years ago. She was walking home from the dance studio late one night and saw some boys laughing, crowded around something. Normally she would ignore that sort of thing but that night she had a funny feeling in her tummy, so she walked closer to see what they were doing. 

As she got close to them she heard a small screeching sound. The boys had trapped a cat and were poking and pulling at it. The poor thing looked dreadful: it was skinny and covered in mud, and one of its ears was torn and bleeding. It clearly hadn't been eating well and it's growth had been stunted, resulting in it's size being much smaller than a regular full grown cat. Rose was astonished and brought her wrath upon the young boys, yelling at them and frightening them into never doing such a thing ever again in their lives. 

Once the boys ran away, Rose bent down and gently offered her hand to the small animal. The cat first shrunk away from her hand but soon relaxed as Rose gently pet it. She was surprised as the small creature crawled into her arms and curled up, shivering. The kitty put so much trust into her so quickly and Rose fell in love. So she took the cat home and gave it a bath to discover that as the dirt washed away, there was a beautiful little calico under all that filth. After the kitty was clean, Rose fed her and the tiny cat purred in happiness. Soon this kitty would be a permanent resident in the Bangtan household and was named Izzy. 

⁽ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ ⁻ ⁷ᵗʰ ˢᵗʳᵉᵉᵗ⁾

Izzy was a funny little cat who loved attention. She would often follow Rose around the house, meowing and rubbing up against her ankles, wanting to be petted. She was very fond of Yoongi ironically and if she wasn't in Rose's lap she was in his. 

So like she usually would, Izzy wandering into the art studio and announced her arrival with a squeak before rubbing against Rose's leg.

"Oh hi Iz, what brings you into my studio today?" She smiled as she bent down to pet the small kitty. 

Izzy just closed her eyes and purred in response. Rose scooped up her cat and put her into the large pocket on the front of her smock. For some reason the cat loved to sleep in any kind of pouch she could find. So when Rose would put her in her pocket, the kitty would sleep there for hours.

Finishing up her cleaning, Rose grabbed a new canvas and placed it on her easel before getting to work. Closing her eyes she let her brush begin to tell the story of her emotions, all the hurt and pain, the betrayal and the sadness. Slowly her art came to life as the time passed by. 

(A/N this art piece is not mine, its just here for example

(A/N this art piece is not mine, its just here for example. Full credit to original artist.)

When she finished, Rose stepped back to admire her work. It was much darker than anything she had ever made and she could clearly see her emotions painted onto the canvas. Putting away her paints, she left the canvas on the easel to dry and left the room. 

Walking into the kitchen she found Jin making dinner. Rose washed the paint off her hands and pitched in with dinner. 

Jin looked over at her and did a double take, seeing a mass on Rose's stomach. He looked closer and then laughed, finding the cat in Rose's pocket. 

"I was very confused why you looked pregnant before I realized it was just Izzy. You two are funny little creatures. So how are you feeling? I see you were in your studio." Jin mused.

"I'm better now, thank you. And you're right, I felt like painting today. How can I help you with dinner?" Rose smiled, giving him a side hug as to not squish her little feline. 

Once dinner was close to being finished, the boys wandered into the kitchen, excited by the smell of food. 

Jungkook came up behind Rose while she was working at the counter and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Unfortunately the cat was still in Rose's pocket and JK squished her by accident. She let out a loud squeak and tried to wriggle out of the pocket, causing Rose to drop the plate she was about to carry to the table. Luckily Jin was walking by and caught it, saving the food. 

"JEON JEONGGUK!" Rose roared, pissed off that he almost ruined the dish she had worked hard on. 

"Sorry love, how was I supposed to know Izzy was in your pocket?" Kookie whined, pouting his lips. 

⁽ˡᶦᵏᵉʸ ⁻ ᵗʷᶦᶜᵉ⁾

"Well you could have not squeezed so hard you big meathead. Now apologize." Rose said sternly. 

"But I thought I already did..." JK stuttered. 

"Not to me! Apologize to Izzy." She yelled, pointing to the small cat that was glaring up at Kook.

"Oh, s-sorry Iz. I didn't mean to hurt you." Kookie blushed, bowing to the tiny cat. 

The cat gave a tiny huff of air and turned around, stalking out of the kitchen. 

"I swear that cat is like a human sometimes. Its weird." Jungkook shook his head. 

"She has her own personality, that's for sure." Jin chuckled. "Much like her owner."

"Well its a good thing I like sassy women." JK laughed, kissing Rose on the cheek before helping to set the table. 

Soon all the boys had made it to the table for dinner and last was Park Jimin...

⁽ᵃˢ ᶦᶠ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵃˢᵗ ⁻ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏᵖᶦⁿᵏ⁾