Chapter 98

⁽ᵃˢᵗᵉʳᵒᶦᵈ ⁻ ᴵᵐˡᵃʸ ᶠᵗ. ʸᵃⁿᵍʸᵃⁿᵍ⁾

When they got to the room, Rose immediately noticed Tae struggling in his sleep. He had his limbs tightly wrapped around a pillow and his whole body was violently shaking as he let out sad noises. 

"Taehyung? Baby wake up." She rubbed his arm, but he wasn't waking up. 

Jungkook came back from the bathroom with a cup of water and poured it on Tae's head. The poor boy woke up immediately and gasped for air. 

"Did you really have to pour water on him? Damn it Gguk." Rose growled as she held a shivering wet Taehyung to her chest. 

"You're still here." Tae whispered, though he sounded far away. 

His fists were gripping her shirt so tightly that they were turning white. 

"Baby what's gotten into you lately? I know you're worried about Yoongi's dream...But this feels like more than that." 

"I...I can't tell you now. It's too painful." He couldn't meet her eyes. 

Rose looked up at Jungkook with fear in her eyes and he felt her concern. He got on the bed and wrapped the two of them in a tight hug.

"Kim Taehyung you are safe, and you are loved." She said out loud. 

"I...I love you two so much." He cried as she pet his hair. 

"We love you too TT." Gguk finally said. 

They fell asleep in a different position that night, Taehyung sandwiched between his lover and his best friend.

⁽ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ & ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃˢᵗ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˢᵉ⁾

Rose woke up early as per usual and waddled into the kitchen in her favourite thing...Jungkook's shirt from the day before. 

"Rose you better put on underwear before Namjoon has a hissy fit

"Rose you better put on underwear before Namjoon has a hissy fit." Jin said without looking up from his paper. 

"How do you know I'm not wearing underwear?" Rose asked, leaning over the table to look him in the face. 

"Because I know you. Now whoever is walking down the hallway right now is gonna freak when they see your bare behind." He smirked at her. 

Right on cue Hobi walked into the kitchen. 

"Morning!" The sunshine said as he walked towards them. 

He wandered over to the fridge without a care in the world, completely ignoring the situation. 

"Hoseok? Did you see Rose?" Jin asked him. 

"Yeah? She's right in front of you. Maybe you should get some glasses hyung." 

"But she's naked." Jin was losing his mind. 

"You do realize that has no effect on him, right?" Rose laughed as she walked over to hug Hobi.