Chapter 43

⁽ˡᵃˢᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉʷᵉ & ᵒⁿᵉᵘˢ⁾

Rose woke up before her bedmates as per usual and walked over to the window to let the sun in and enjoy the view. 

(A/N: I couldn't decide if it would be appropriate for me to post a nude lady on wattpad, even if it was just her bum

(A/N: I couldn't decide if it would be appropriate for me to post a nude lady on wattpad, even if it was just her bum...So enjoy some smiley face. 🤣)

"Rosie, do you really think it's a good idea to stand in front of the window naked?" She heard a voice say from behind her. 

Turning around she saw Jimin sitting up in bed looking at her. She shrugged her shoulders and went to get dressed. She didn't feel like getting dressed in regular clothes yet, so she put on some pajamas.

(Only difference is that she wore short shorts)

Most people would be uncomfortable dressing while someone watches, but Rose just didn't give a shit

Most people would be uncomfortable dressing while someone watches, but Rose just didn't give a shit. Plus it's not like it mattered that much since Jimin was gay, he was just lazily watching her as he woke up.

 Plus it's not like it mattered that much since Jimin was gay, he was just lazily watching her as he woke up

(A/N: Didn't realize how many pictures I was gonna put in this chapter...oops)

Slipping on her fuzzy Mang slippers, Rose walked over to her boyfriends and kissed each of them on the cheek before carrying her baby mochi into the kitchen.

Jin looked up from his paper and smiled at his little Rosie carrying Jimin on her back. She placed his Jibooty on the table and kissed his nose as he giggled. Jimin slid off the table and sat down across from Jin. Rose went to make a strong espresso for Chim Chim and regular coffee for Jin and herself. 

She hummed quietly as she made up the coffee for her boys and looked out the window at the beautiful day outside. Jin sighed, happy to be where he was in life that he could enjoy simple moments like these. Things were about to get hectic again in a few days when they left for Japan, so he needed these moments. 

Luckily Rose was allowed to come with them wherever they went since Jungkook threatened to leave the group if management didn't sign a contract agreeing that wherever he went; so did Rose. 

Having Rose with them always calmed the boys significantly and management noticed after a while that she was not a hinderance or just another mouth to feed; but she actually helped keep the boys in line and took care of them like a housemother. 

But the stress of travel was still there, so Jin tried to enjoy being home as much as he could.

Once finished, Rose brought over the coffees on a small tray and sat on Jin's lap like usual; the only difference being she wasn't sideways like normal. She sat with her legs on either side of his waist and she hugged him tightly. Jin was surprised at first, but then he rubbed her back gently. 

"What's wrong little one?" He mumbled into her hair. 

"I...I was worried about you yesterday." Rose whispered.

"So I've been told. You know that you don't have to work so hard to the point of exhaustion, right Rose?" Jin chuckled, petting her hair. 

She didn't reply, so Jin sighed.

"Even though they might act like children, the boys are adults who can take care of themselves. You really don't have to do everything when I'm out of commission." 

"It just feels like things are out of balance when you're sick, I don't really know how to function properly. Plus the maknaes get a little out of sorts. Jungkook gets more chaotic and unpredictable, while Jimin gets more emotional and scared. Taehyung is the only one who doesn't change much luckily." Rose explained.

"No I don't!" Jimin pouted. 

"Yes...Yes you do." Rose deadpanned, turning around in Jin's lap to sit like she normally did.

Jimin glared at her as he took a sip of his espresso...But he couldn't keep it up because of how delicious the coffee was. 

"How the fuck do you manage to make this coffee taste so amazing?" Chiminie scowled. 

"Have you ever seen the others buy the coffee that comes into our house?" Rose asked him, an eyebrow quirked. 

He thought for a moment, "N-no...But what does that have to do with anything?" He squeaked, frustrated. 

"It's because I go to a special vendor that sells very high quality coffee beans. I've personally tasted all of their varieties and made my own unique blend of beans. I mix the beans in the exact ratios every time. It may cost more than the average coffee you buy in stores, but its perfect and worth the effort. I have to buy it in bulk since the specific beans I like are only available once every few months." Rose explained to him. 

"Oh....Well...That makes a lot of sense...Sorry I asked." Jimin replied, flustered. 

"This is why you don't ask questions you aren't ready to hear the answers to." Jin snickered.

⁽ˡᵒᵘᵈᵉʳ ⁻ ᵐᶜⁿᵈ⁾

Jungkook walked into the kitchen and lifted Rose out of Jin's lap, placing her a bit roughly on the counter and stood between her legs. His mouth went to her neck and he bit the soft spot that made her go crazy. 

"AHHH...JUNGKOOK!" She moaned. "Please...Not here. They don't need to see this." She whimpered, trying to push him away. 

"Yes, please don't do that here Jungkook. I really don't feel like beating your ass first thing in the morning." Jin grumbled. 

"I'm sorry for the noise hyung...I didn't mean to." Rose said embarrassed. 

"Rose...It wasn't your fault honey. Now can you please take your savage animal elsewhere before he tries to hump someone's leg?" Jin smiled at her.

"Of course hyung." Rose chirped as she grabbed JK by the ear and dragged him out of the kitchen as he whined in pain. 

"I swear that boy has an unnaturally high sex drive, I have no clue how she can put up with him and on top of that be with Taehyung as well..." Jin shook his head in disbelief.

"She tells them no sometimes. It's rather funny how they get grumpy afterwards. Yesterday Tae came to me all upset cause Rose turned him down. I laughed at his boner and then I cuddled him when he almost cried." Chim said, downing the rest of his coffee. 

"Sounds about right. Well I'm gonna go put in some laundry to hopefully drown out some of their noise while I take my time ironing clothes that probably don't need ironing so I can stay in there...Away from the noise..." Jin sighed like a tired old man.

"I'll make some popcorn for the show." Jimin grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"PARK JIMIN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL END YOU!" Jin shouted as he chased the giggling Mochi out of the kitchen. 

⁽ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ⁻ ᵇᶦᵍᵇᵃⁿᵍ⁾