Chapter 44(smut)

⁽ᵛʳᵒᵒᵐ ᵛʳᵒᵒᵐ ⁻ ᵉˣᵒ~ᶜᵇˣ⁾

Once out in the hallway, JK detached his girlfriend from his ear. 

"What the hell Rose?" Kookie spat at her as they walked back to their room.

"Don't act like you don't know why I'm upset with you! I can't believe you have the audacity to make me moan in front of the others. Do you have any clue how embarrassed you made me? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Rose fired right back at him, slamming the door once they got to their room. 

Jungkook flinched and lost his edge for a second, but he quickly regained composure and grabbed Rose by the throat; not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to get her attention, and backed her up against the wall. 

"You wanna know what my problem is?" He growled, his dark shaggy hair in his eyes as he looked down at her with an evil smile.

Rose refused to show weakness, and met his eyes with a cold stare.

JK leaned into her ear, his hair tickling her cheek, "My problem is that I'm not inside you right now." He rasped.

"Then fucking do something about it." Rose growled back. 

They both looked over at Taehyung, who was sleeping soundly in their bed. He was somehow still asleep even after Rose had slammed the door. Looking back at each other, they headed into the bathroom.

Closing the door behind them, they stripped off their clothing as quick as they could, but JK had the advantage since he was only wearing sweatpants. He pushed her back against the wall the moment she finished undressing.

"Now, I'm gonna make sure you'll be sore all damn day." JK said, picking Rose up and taking her to the shower. 

(A/N: I couldn't find a good picture of what I imagined their shower looked like, so I will try to describe it. It very very big and the walls are made of dark stone. There is one glass panel that serves as a wall, and there is no door, so it's a walk in. There is a stone bench built in, along with a few shelves built into the wall. Hope you see it...)

Kookie made her sit down on the bench quietly as he got the water temperature just right. He did everything slowly, forcing Rose to sit in agony, watching him dip his hand into the water every so often to test it. 

⁽ᵇᵉʳᵐᵘᵈᵃ ᵗʳᶦᵃⁿᵍˡᵉ ⁻ ᶻᶦᶜᵒ ᶠᵗ. ᶜʳᵘˢʰ & ᵈᵉᵃⁿ⁾

Rose bit her lip as her body screamed for Jungkook's, she wanted him so badly it hurt. Finally he walked over to her and pulled her into the water. He held her tight to his body, his cock rock hard against her back. 

JK had one arm holding onto her waist to keep her from moving, while the other pinched one of her nipples. She cried out as he tugged on it and rolled the sensitive bud between his fingers, toying with her.